- SKU: 15625833
- Release Date: 07/17/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Making of Yo-Yo Girl Mission
- Original Japanese theatrical trailer
A female delinquent detective discovers an apocalyptic plot by a nefarious underground website in director Kenta Fukasaku's take on the popular serious previously adapted for the screen in film, television, and anime form. Asamiya (Aya Matsuura) is a tough New York City street kid who doesn't take kindly to authority figures. When Japanese officials discover a cryptic but undoubtedly sincere threat from a website known for offering tips on committing suicide and constructing bombs, they immediately have Asamiya whisked back to Tokyo, trained by the police force's special operatives unit, and placed under the care of stern Kazutoshi Kira (Riki Takeuchi). With few clues to go by and only 72 hours to spare, Asamiya must venture into Seisen High and wield her deadly yo-yo against a dangerous group who seems all too determined to set the city ablaze. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Aya Matsuura - Asamiya
- Riki Takeuchi - Kazutoshi Kira
- Rika Ishikawa
- Erika Miyoshi
- Yuki Saito