- SKU: 28823197
- Release Date: 09/29/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Veteran western director Burt Kennedy wrote the screenplay for this tale, based on the novel Who Rides with Wyatt? and also released under the title Who Rides with Kane? Robert Mitchum, who sings the title song, stars as Ben Kane, an ex-sheriff hunting for Frank Boone (John Anderson), the man who killed his son. He enlists the aid of Billy Young (Robert Walker), a hired gun who was abandoned by his fleeing partner Jesse Boone (David Carradine) after they killed a Mexican general. Kane becomes marshal of Lordsburg and falls in love with Lily Beloit (Angie Dickinson), a dance hall girl. John Behan (Jack Kelly) and Jesse Boone try to kill Kane, but Lily warns him of the plot in time. Kane arrests Jesse Boone, and when Kane learns that his captive is the son of his son's killer, he uses him as bait in a plan to catch Frank Boone. ~ Michael Betzold, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Robert Mitchum - Ben Kane
- Angie Dickinson - Lily Beloit
- David Carradine - Jesse
- Jack Kelly - John Behan
- John Anderson - Frank Boone