- SKU: 14604369
- Release Date: 09/27/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A pet monkey saves the day in this otherwise unusually adult Bob Steele Western. The bantam-weight Steele plays Nick, aka "the Kid," a sort of prairie Robin Hood planning to return some jewels he stole from French performer Lola Montaine (Naomi Judge). Nick's partner-in-crime, Sheriff Jake Sharpe (Charles King), has other ideas, and the two are soon at loggerheads. After killing Lola in order to retrieve a confession he had signed in a moment of weakness, Jack blames the killing on Nick. Lola's pet monkey recovers the signed statement and hands it over to the upstanding deputy sheriff (Hank Bell). Chased by Nick, the fleeing Jake is killed falling from a cliff. Back in Grass Valley, Nick, now a hero, is free to continue romancing pretty postal worker Gail Winters (Helen Foster). ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Helen Foster - Gail Winters
- Charles King - Sheriff Jake Sharpe
- Harry Semels - Tony Murullo
- Naomi Judge - Lola Montaine
- Hank Bell - Deputy Bill