- SKU: 8371727
- Release Date: 07/10/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- The ultimate Roky experience, an hour and a half of Rocky Rarities:
- Historic, uncut live performances: "Cold Nigh for Alligators" & intimate acoustic performances of "Blooky Hammer," "Starry Eyes," "Right Track Now," "Don't Slander Me," and many more
- The complete "I Know the Hole in Babys Head" and other readings by Roky
- The Collected works of Evelyn Erickson
- Postscript: Austin City Limits festival documentary (2005)
- Postscript: Roky's Emancipation Hearing (2007)
- Deleted scenes & extra documentary footage
The founding father of psychedelic music is profiled in director Keven McAlester's intimate look at the life and career of legendary 13th Floor Elevators frontman Roger Kynard "Roky" Erickson. His voice was powerful enough to start a musical revolution, but the noise in his head would ultimately prove too overwhelming to ignore. A rock & roll icon whose epic heroin and LSD binges preceded a devastating battle with schizophrenia, Erickson gradually withdrew from the music scene while growing increasingly obsessed with religion. Now, as the 53-year-old Erickson sits in his apartment just outside of Austin, TX, listening to multiple television, radios, scanners, and electric keyboards, fans can finally find out just what ever happend to the man who became one of rock & roll's greatest mysteries. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Roky Erickson
- Billy Gibbons
- Patti Smith
- Thurston Moore
- Gibby Haynes