- SKU: 20152364
- Release Date: 02/21/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Original movie art POSTCARD included
- Television spots & outtake footage
- Radio interview with Wade Popwell & Ed Tucker
- Photo gallery
- Original 35mm trailer
- Before & after restoration demo
- Transferred from original 35mm
- Audio commentary
Another entry in a prolific horror/SF subgenre of the '70s and early '80s composed primarily of shoestring regional productions which sought to revive the tacky rubber-suit monster flicks of the '50s drive-in golden era. Shot in Florida and released under the goofy title Zaat -- then later re-released as Blood Waters of Dr. Z -- the semi-story involves deranged and very lumpy scientist Dr. Z (Marshall Grauer), who dabbles in the usual weird biological experiments and trifles with the laws of nature until, to his unwarranted surprise, he mutates into some kind of silly catfish creature (imagine the smell) and develops a taste for human fillets. Though the only feature from producer/director Don Barton, this was certainly not the Sunshine State's final word on the low-budget-monsters-amok motif. ~ Cavett Binion, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marshall Graver
- Wade Popwell - The Monster
- Patricia Allison
- Frank Crowell
- Paul Galloway - Sheriff Krantz