Control lights and appliances through your smartphone with the Zuli Smartplug. It uses Bluetooth connectivity and the Zuli Presence app on your smartphone to dim your lights, put your coffee maker on a schedule or set your compatible thermostat from anywhere in your home. An energy meter provides real-time power usage stats for any device plugged into the Zuli Smartplug.
- Control your appliances using your smartphone. Tap on, tap off, and stay comfortable sitting on the couch, reading in bed - wherever you are in the house - while controlling your lights and appliances from the Zuli app.
- Zuli Presence. The Zuli app senses when you enter or exit a room and notifies the Smartplugs to perform your desired actions. (Zuli Presence requires a minimum of 3 Zuli Smartplugs.)
- Dimming. Dial the brightness of every light as you would with a dimmer, even when it doesn't have one, simply by connecting it to a Zuli Smartplug. So now you can always make sure the mood is just right.
- Shows energy consumption. The onboard energy metering processor provides accurate realtime energy measurement of any device that is plugged in. Zuli analyzes how you use your devices and estimates your monthly bill based on your usage patterns.
- Scheduling. Make everything run on your time, by your rules. Create schedules for lights and appliances with just a few taps, and never think about them again.
- Easy to Use and Install. Plug in, connect device, turn on - getting started with your Zuli Smartplugs is that simple. The app will walk you through the setup and you'll be feeling more comfortable in minutes.
- Compatibility. iPhone 4S or later and iOS 7.1 or later. Uses Bluetooth Low Energy.