3D Printlife - Enviro 1.75mm ABS Filament 1.65 lbs. - Sky Blue
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Compatible with most noncartridge-based 3D printers
For wide-ranging use.
Virgin resins and colorants
Deliver rich color. Filament withstands extrusion temperatures from 410° to 482°.
Includes a reusable, resealable plastic bag
To help extend the life of the filament once it is opened.
ABS material is blended with a bio-additive so the filament can degrade in an active landfill.
- Enviro 1.75mm ABS Filament 1.65 lbs.
- Product NameEnviro 1.75mm ABS Filament 1.65 lbs.
- Brand3D Printlife
- Model Number637632241503
- ColorSky Blue
- Color CategoryBlue
- Manufacturer's Warranty - PartsNone
- Manufacturer's Warranty - LaborNone
- Brand CompatibilityOther
- Model CompatibilityUniversal
- Filament Diameter1.75 millimeters
- Minimum Recommended Printing Temperature410 degrees fahrenheit
- Maximum Recommended Printing Temperature482 degrees fahrenheit
- CompatibilityMost noncartridge-based 3D printers
- Unit Size1.65 pounds
- Filament TypeSpool
Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review(1 Review)
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
High Quality Filament!Posted .
I got this filament as a prize at a trade show and I was so pleasantly surprised! Every print has come out great. It bridges well and worked flawlessly every time I ran prints with normal ABS temperature settings and typical printing profiles This ABS is amazing and it's biodegradable!!! I highly recommend it!I would recommend this to a friend