4192: The Crowning of the Hit King [DVD] 
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
With his Baseball Hall of Fame future most likely on the permanently disabled list, preserving Pete Rose's legacy is up to his fans, the media, and filmmakers. The Barking Fish Entertainment documentary 4192 chronicles Rose's rise to the top of baseball team rosters and hitting records via footage and interviews with former teammates and Rose himself. Tony Perez, Mike Schmidt, sportscaster Marty Brennaman, and J.K. Simmons all appear in this Terry Lukemire-directed film highlighting the hard work and accomplishments that led him to the nickname "The Hit King."~Rachel Sprovtsoff
- SubgenreBiography [nf]
- Title4192: The Crowning of the Hit King
- Countries ProducedUnited States
- Duration90 minutes
- Year of Release2010
- Product TagsDVD
- Program TypeMovie
- Sound FeaturesDolby Digital w/ sub-woofer channel, stereo
- Aspect Ratio1.85:1
- SubtitlesEnglish, Spanish
- Region Code1
- Product Name4192: The Crowning of the Hit King [DVD]