A Chinese Musical Journey: Xi'an - A Cultural Tour With Traditional Chinese Music [DVD]
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
In the time of the Chang Dynasty, the current capitol of the Shaanxi Province was the Chinese capitol. It's name translating into English as "Western Peace," Xi'an is home to such remarkable historic structures as The Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and the breathtaking terracotta warriors, which stand guard over the mausoleum of Qin dynasty founder Qin Shi Huang Di. In this armchair tour of Xi'an, viewers will be treated to these sights and many more as music performed on traditional Chinese instruments such as the Chinese lute, the dizi, the pipa, and the Chinese transverse flute, among others, plays out on the soundtrack.~Jason Buchanan
- GenreMusic DVDs,Documentary, Special Interests
- SubgenreArmchair Travel [nf],Instrumental Music [nf]
- TitleA Chinese Musical Journey: Xi'an - A Cultural Tour With Traditional Chinese Music
- Duration66 minutes
- Product TagsDVD
- Program TypeOneTimeOnly
- Sound Featuresstereo, Dolby Digital w/ sub-woofer channel
- Screen FormatEnhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV
- Region Code0
- StudioNaxos Dvd
- Product NameA Chinese Musical Journey: Xi'an - A Cultural Tour With Traditional Chinese Music [DVD]