A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Special [DVD] 
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
This installment to the Little Snow Fairy Sugar saga takes place when Sugar was still an apprentice Snow Fairy, and centers around Saga's highly coveted role of princess in a school play. Sugar, Pepper, and Salt couldn't be more excited, though Saga herself becomes less enthusiastic after discovering an ailment she never realized she had -- stage fright. While Saga frets over whether or not she'll be able to perform, the fairies decide to create a play of their own.
Dolby Digital English & Japanese
16:9 anamorphic widescreen
Original Japanese ending
Geneon animation previews
- GenreChildrens and Family,Anime
- SubgenreAnime,Children's Fantasy
- TitleLittle Snow Fairy Sugar: Summer Special
- Duration48 minutes
- Year of Release2004
- Product TagsDVD
- Program TypeMovie
- Sound Featuresstereo
- Screen FormatEnhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV
- LanguageEnglish, Japanese
- Region Code1
- Product NameA Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Special [DVD]