Refurbished products are repaired and restored to a like-new state. They are verified to work properly and include all parts and accessories (original or comparable substitutes). All refurbished products sold by Best Buy also include a warranty, and Best Buy's Return & Exchange Promise applies.
Acer - Aspire R 13 2-in-1 13.3" Refurbished Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Gray
- Model: NX.G8SAA.008
- SKU: 5901187
- Be the first to ask a question.
Learn more about refurbished products ›
- Free 6-Month Internet Security: See How
- Save $30 or $50 on Printer with Device
- Save $20 on Microsoft Office with Device
- 50% Off Backpack with Select Purchase
- 50% Off Select Mouse with Laptop
- 10% Off Select Speakers with Computer
- 50% Off Keyboard Combo with Computer
- 20% Off External Disc Drive with Device
- $50 Off Dragon Software with Computer
- Save $20 on Adobe Elements with Device
- Save $50 or $100 on 24/7 Support
- Show moreless
- Refurbished Acer Aspire R 13 R7-372T-74B3
- 4-cell battery
- Power adapter
Ratings & Reviews
Webroot Secure Anywhere - 3-Device - 6 Months Subscription - Android/iOS - Mac/Windows [Download]
Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Learn more ›
The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. LED backlight.
Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
Seamlessly switch between high-functioning laptop and portable tablet forms. The durable hinge makes it quick and simple to dock and detach the display from the keyboard.
On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 4-cell lithium-ion battery.
Resists scratches and withstands minor impact damage.
Wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the laptop and your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories.
Also includes 1 USB 2.0 port to connect more accessories and peripherals. USB 3.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).
Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture.
This single interface supports both high-speed data and high-def video — plus power over cable for bus-powered devices — ideal for digital content creators.
Supports SD memory card formats.
Built-in high-speed wireless LAN built into the screen, so it connects to your network or hotspots on all current Wi-Fi standards in both laptop and tablet modes.
Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Skype or other popular applications.
Headphone/microphone combo jack.
Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Core, Atom, Ultrabook, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
Most Helpful ReviewsSee all reviews
A Under Rated Work HorseJuly 22, 2017
The design of the Aspire R 13 is in my opinion better than the devices that can just fold into a tent. This device is truly a laptop and tablet. I have had mine for a few weeks and the battery life has been consistently running over 7.5 or 8 hours. The touch screen is pretty accurate, the colors are crisp. It doesnt have a higher resolution as the surface but I believe for the price it is as good as the surface. I havent used a pen on it yet. The back lit keyboard is genius. I will say my browsing hasnt been the fastest. Being able to configure it in different modes is one of my best uses. I think my wifi signal upstairs is slower than when I am down stairs closer to the router. Its lightweight and starts up super fast. I would recommend this device for both middle and high in multipurpose users.
I would recommend this to a friend
Reviews Mentioning: Read all Reviews
Looks like we're having trouble displaying reviews for this feature
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.
- UltrabookReview.comRating, 3.5 out of 5Acer Aspire R 13 (R7-371T) review – an odd 13 inch convertibleThe Aspire R 13 fits in a narrow niche. On one hand it offers a nice display with pen support, fast hardware and decent battery life, but on the other it's priced and advertised as a premium convertible, although its size, weight and choice inFull Review
- Acer Aspire R 13 review: A covertible laptop done rightBut give the company its due: When the design team has a good day, it produces some excellent laptops. A prime example is the Aspire R 13, a fast ultrabook with long run time and a versatile dual-hinge mount that lets you rotate and re-orient theFull Review
- TechaerisRating, 4.4 out of 5Acer Aspire R13 Review: Great Performance In An Interesting PackageIn the end, I was surprised by the Acer Aspire R13, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise. The new form-factor works very well in my opinion, and honestly gave me a new preference for laptop use with Ezel mode. This is a laptop you shouldFull Review
- The Acer Aspire R 13 Review: Convertible Notebook With A TwistThe world of the convertible notebook has come a long way in just a couple of years, but we seem to have settled in on two basic types of convertible devices. There are the tablet style devices where the display can be removed from the keyboardFull Review
- NotebookReview.comRating, 3.6 out of 5Acer Aspire R13 ReviewWhile most 2-in-1 devices struggle to balance the features of laptops and tablets, the Acer Aspire R13 combines powerful hardware and versatile Active Pen to provide the ideal marriage of creativity and productivity in one device.Full Review
- Trusted Reviews (UK)Rating, 3.5 out of 5Acer Aspire R13Acer's latest hybrid is a new twist on the vertical flipping screen type of device that we first saw with the Dell Inspiron Duo. A largely neglected format, instead of a central pivot point like on hybrids of old, or a 360 degree screen hinge likeFull Review