The new 11-inch iPad Pro features an advanced Liquid Retina display that goes edge to edge.¹ Face ID, so you can securely unlock iPad Pro, log in to apps, and pay with just a glance. The A12X Bionic chip is faster than many PC laptops and easily runs pro apps. All-day battery life.³ Wi-Fi. Over a million apps available on the App Store, including augmented reality experiences. And the new Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard Folio help you be even more creative and productive.² It will make you rethink what iPad is capable of - and what a computer is capable of.
11" edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and wide color¹
A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
12.0MP back camera, 7.0MP TrueDepth front camera
Four-speaker audio with wider stereo sound
Up to 10 hours of battery life³
USB-C connector for charging and accessories
iPadOS with intuitive multitasking, new Home screen, and all the great features of iOS 13
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change
¹ The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 11" diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
² Accessories are sold separately.
³ Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
3 Items (Total Value: $29.99)
A $29.99 value!
Apple 11-Inch iPad Pro (Latest Model) with Wi-Fi - 256GB
I have been waiting to upgrade my iPad Air 2 for years now but I really wanted something that felt like the next great step - I have finally found that in the iPad Pro 11" Model!
SIZE & STORAGE:
The biggest question I asked when buying is what size screen and how much storage? Although I definitely thought about the 13" model, I am very happy with the 11" model. The reason I love the iPad is because it provides the perfect inbetween of a powerful laptop and a portable cell phone. The 11" fits perfectly in your hand but yet feels so massive with the almost bezel-less design. I could see some liking the 13" for more drawing and editing, but for my more portable needs this is more than enough. As far as storage, 256 gb was a good place for. It gave me the flexibility of downloading many movies and music when I'm offline on the go without regretting later on that I purchased too few.
- Out of the box you just love how it feels. Its so light yet rugged with its edges and the all black screen front with the matte polish looks great. It just really looks elegant yet sophisticated.
- The screen is gorgeous!! it just makes everything pop and almost feel unrealistic with its refresh rate. Pair the HDR iTunes video playback with its stereo speakers, you have the ultimate portable entertainment device.
- USB C!! Finally, Apple has made a consumer friendly choice in giving us USB C charging and allows for interaction with other USB C devices. More importantly, hooking this up to an external display (like a monitor or tv) works very smoothly and allows for better on the going viewing or work functionality.
- All in all, I am really blown away by how fast this iPad is. It truly could replace a laptop if you want it to, especially with the high storage options.
- At the time of this review, almost NO Apps have been updated to work with the compatibility of the iPad Pro's new rounded screen. So these apps, like Netflix, only utilize 85% of the screen in a square shape. I know they will update these apps eventually but just be aware of that.
- It is probably much more than I need. Its $1000+ with a keyboard and more storage and it really has a ton of power I might never need. However, I will probably not have to replace this for a decade.
- No headphone jack, its nice to have but really I did not use my old ones much and everything I own now is bluetooth anyways.
BOTTOM LINE: If you have been waiting for awhile to upgrade like me, you are going to be blown away. The power, display, usability, and function are incredible. I truly am happy with my purchase even if it was costly.
If you’ve been holding off on upgrading your old iPad or tablet, it may finally be time to take a look at Apple’s latest iPad Pro models. With a stunning new design and incredible performance, these are the best iPads yet - and it will only get better with the launch of iPadOS.
- Beautiful, industrial design. The squared-off edges allow for an extremely thin profile and minimal bezels around the screen.
- The 11-inch model offers a great mix of screen real estate and portability. The edge-to-edge screen is incredibly immersive with vivid colors.
- Face ID has been implemented very nicely — it’a fast and works in any orientation.
- The A12X chip is a powerhouse. It even outperforms some high-end laptops. This extra power is crucial for creative professionals and those looking to use the iPad as a laptop replacement.
- The redesigned Apple Pencil is very comfortable to hold and attaches magnetically to the edge of the iPad. No more awkward charging through the lightning port.
- All-day battery life - I easily get 10 hours of use per day.
- The launch of iPadOS brings some very useful “Pro” features to these models, like the ability to work with various types of files on a flash drive via the iPads USB-C port.
- I find myself covering the Face ID sensor with my hand a little too often. Just something that takes getting used to.
Overall, the latest iPad Pro models are excellent choices for creative professionals or those who desire a powerful, portable tablet to replace a hefty laptop. Students and casual users may find better value in the basic iPad models, but heavy tablet users will appreciate everything these Pro models have to offer. I’m hopeful that Apple will continue to add even more Pro-oriented features to iPadOS going forward. Also, kudos to Best Buy for offering a great price and excellent customer service during the purchase in-store. Highly recommended!
Awesome iPad! Just upgraded to this 11 inch iPad with the Logitech keyboard, which is highly recommended. Love it!. I’m now able to do serious RAW image editing with it using Lightroom. iPadOS 13 makes it even better. Display is sharp & bright. Battery life is great. FaceId works way better than previous TouchID. Used drag & drop too for image that I shot to include in this review.
I use it in my classes and to write notes or to type essays. Lasts all day, battery wise. The multi tasking it provides is soo useful. Tho I wish it came in different colors. I bought the accessories with the iPad and it’s great, college is a little more. I was indecisive when buying it bc I didn’t know if I wanted the 11 inch or the 12.9 inch but the 11 I can take anywhere, it’s lighter and it fits in my bag easily. If you’re undecided on which one to get and you’re a college student buy the 11 inch it’s lightweight and doesn’t take much Space. The 11 inch is the side of a loose leaf paper which it’s great bc that all you need. I do suggest to get the accessories bc for a student it’s verry useful if you want to have your iPad in class
Apple took what made the iPad the best overall tablet and made everything better. The screen is better, the speakers are better, it’s lightweight, and it’s blazing fast. Too many tech reviews are focused on whether this is a laptop replacement and that’s subjective when the reality is this should be judged only as a tablet. This tablet is great at home for reading, gaming, watching movies, web surfing, listening to music, video editing, watching YouTube, and it’s a great photo album. On the road...it’s great on an airplane, subway, bus, or in a hotel room. The iPad can also be used as a business tool and a learning tool for students.
- The screen almost deserves it’s own review because it’s that good. The 120 Hz refresh rate means gaming and scrolling are buttery smooth. It can play movies in 4K HDR and the colors and clarity are amazing.
- The speakers get loud and sound clean. When listening to music at a high volume it sounds full and you feel a little bass. When gaming or watching movies the volume gets loud enough to where you don’t always need headphones or a Bluetooth speaker.
- Battey life lasts all day. I’m able to play games, listen to music, and watch YouTube while traveling and the battery rarely gets under 50%.
- The A12 chip lives up to the hype and makes the iPad a speed demon. Video streaming is fast and smooth with no buffering, it downloads apps/games fast, it loads web pages fast, and loads mobile games fast...all things that make the user experience good.
- The iPad Pro is expensive and should not be used as a laptop replacement. This is a mobile device built more for entertainment than work. To avoid paying full price Best Buy has a trade in program where you can sell them an older tablet or phone for money.
- No headphone jack and now uses USB-C connector. Those changes might cause issues with older accessories.
- Apple Pencil and keyboard case are both over $100. That’s way too expensive for an accessory and adds to the overall cost. Another reason this is not a laptop replacement.
Bottom line...the iPad is still the best overall tablet. The Galaxy Tab 4 by Samsung is using blown up cell phone apps, it’s using a 2017 Snapdragon chip, and it’s running 2017 Android software. The iPad uses tablet apps and it’s running current iOS 12 software. With so many ways to use the iPad...it’s worth the money and something I use daily.
I love my iPad so much , i went into the whitemarsh store , everyone was so friendly and the sales person knew a lot about the products . They had the iPad that i wanted and i even got my screen protector put on at the Genius Bar . Overall i am very satisfied , i even opened an credit card account with them . Thank you Best Buy !
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Ease of Use
5 out of 5
I would recommend this to a friend
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Ease of Use
5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
It’s true. This is the best IPad ever!
Owned for 3 weeks when reviewed.
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Ease of Use
5 out of 5
I’ve been holding on buying a new iPad because my son broke like 4 iPad screens in the past. But that day finally came. Originally, I was just looking to buy a regular iPad to replace my notebook/binder. (I take a lot of notes when I attend seminars). I glanced over and saw this beautiful iPad Pro and it was calling my name.... =) Tested it out. Very light, super fast, no home button.
If you’re not an iPad power user, a regular iPad is more than enough. But if you are an iPad power user, and you use it to help you with productivity, then the iPad Pro is just right for you. No need to carry my heavy laptop. Majority of the application that I use on my laptop, this iPad Pro can do. Super fast. And I mean, fast and the furious fast!!! Camera is just crystal clear. And there’s more.
This is a must-have productivity tool. Don’t leave home without it.
I wasn’t sure at first whether it was worth getting an iPad since I have a MacBook and an iPhone. But this machine truly is wonderful. The os is so smooth and the screen is amazing.
I got it mainly to help support my creative impulses for writing and storyboarding. And it has been an amazing tool. Also a great way to read my ebooks and do my work on the go.
The analysis of all aggregated expert reviews shows that the reviewers are positive about storage, performance, screen and usability. Editors are less positive about reliability and price and have mixed opinions about durability. Using an algorithm based on product age, reviewers ratings history, popularity, product category expertise and other factors, this product gets an alaTest Expert Rating of 96/100 = Excellent quality.
The new iPad Pro is easily Apple's best yet – but as the name suggests, you'll need to be a pro user to get the best out of it.Full Review
NotebookcheckRating, 4.7 out of 54.7Florian Schmitt on November 8, 2018
Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018, WiFi, 64 GB) Tablet Review
Mighty, but still a tablet - The new iPad Pro is here with a fresh redesign, and it wants to prove that it can handle a full workday. This promise comes with caveats though. We will be covering the smaller 11-inch version in this review.Full Review
Phone ArenaRating, 4 out of 54.0Rado Slavov on November 13, 2018
Apple iPad Pro (2018) Review
In this peculiar landscape, it seems the iPad no longer wants to be just a jolly multimedia device. It's trying to be a lot of different things to different people, and to seriously threaten those consumer notebooks out there. But does thisFull Review
A:Answer It' worth the upgrade if you want a slimmer, faster Ipad. The speed is noticeable, but what sold me was the facial recognition...it's quick and seamless. No more having to find the home button. If you upgrade and have a pencil, your current pencil will not work with this new Ipad Pro. You'll need to purchase the 2nd generation pencil which attaches to the Ipad's side while also charging it. For me the upgrade was a no brainer. Good luck and hope this helps.
A:Answer 64GB is fine as long as you aren’t downloading everything, carrying a huge music library, and taking huge amounts of pictures. Really if you’re not using iCloud, Google Drive, or OneDrive, it’ll be hard to fill up 64GB.
A:Answer An Apple "pencil" is definitely not mandatory IMHO. When I purchased my 11" iPad Pro, I assumed I would eventually purchase the pencil, even bought an iPad case with built in storage for the pencil. However, until I read this question I had forgotten the pencil even existed! I use my iPad Pro for nearly everything I do and I can't think of a single instance where I was prevented from doing a task because I lacked the pencil. It might be a requirement in some applications but not in my instance.