Refurbished products are repaired and restored to a like-new state. They are verified to work properly and include all parts and accessories (original or comparable substitutes). All refurbished products sold by Best Buy also include a warranty, and Best Buy's Return & Exchange Promise applies.
Apple - MacBook Pro 15.4" Refurbished Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 4GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M - 500GB Hard Drive - Silver
- Model: MC372LL/A
- SKU: 5849408
- 1 Questions, 1 Answers
- Free 6-Month Internet Security: See How
- Save $30 or $50 on Printer with Device
- Save $20 on Microsoft Office with Device
- 50% Off Backpack with Select Purchase
- 50% Off Select Mouse with Laptop
- 10% Off Select Speakers with Computer
- 50% Off Keyboard Combo with Computer
- 20% Off External Disc Drive with Device
- $50 Off Dragon Software with Computer
- Save $20 on Adobe Elements with Device
- Save $50 or $100 on 24/7 Support
- Show moreless
- Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Refurbished Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 4GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M - 500GB Hard Drive
Ratings & Reviews
Webroot Secure Anywhere - 3-Device - 6 Months Subscription - Android/iOS - Mac/Windows [Download]
1440 x 900 resolution for high-quality images and fine detail. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
Smart dual-core processing performance.
Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once.
Holds your growing collection of digital photos, music and videos. 5400 rpm spindle speed for standard read/write times.
Driven by 256MB GDDR3 dedicated video memory to quickly render high-quality images for videos and games.
Wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the desktop and your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories.
Quick plug-and-play connectivity for your devices and accessories.
Supports SD memory card formats.
High-speed wireless LAN built into the screen, so it connects to your network or hotspots on the most common Wi-Fi standards in both laptop and tablet modes.
Reads and writes to a wide variety of media formats, including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW and double-layer DVD.
Mini DisplayPort, microphone input and headphone/SPDIF combo jack.
Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Core, Atom, Ultrabook, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
Most Helpful ReviewsSee all reviews
Product great - support not so muchMay 8, 2017
The computer arrived in great condition and looked brand new. The software was out of date and this is where my problems began. While trying to update the software, I was prompted for an administrative password. As we had just purchased the computer, we did not have a password set at that time or access to the previous password. 7 calls to the Geek Squad only to be transferred repeatedly, offered to return or exchange the product, disconnected several times and instructed that I had to bring it in to the store to have it reset. The final person that I spoke to said he knew how to reset the password but could not instruct me on how to do it by phone and that most likely, the previous person simply hung up on me because they didn't want to tell me this. During this, I was very clear on what my issue was and patient and polite with everyone that I spoke to. 5 minutes of research online walked me through the process, password reset and software update complete. It turns out that I just had to ignore the prompt for the old password, type in a new password twice and everything was set. You would think that someone in "tech support" would have had an answer for something as simple as my issue. Really looking forward to having to contact them with something truly technical. I think I will stick with Google for my support issues.
I would recommend this to a friend
Waiting for a replacement from "Jem Jem"June 2, 2017
Unable to put a review up while waiting for a replacement my original MacBook came and was power cycling
No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Wrong ChargerJuly 22, 2017
The computer is fine. But when it arrived, it arrived with the wrong charger. I purchased the 15" and the charger came with the computer was for 13"
No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Reviews Mentioning: Read all Reviews
Looks like we're having trouble displaying reviews for this feature
6 out of 6 found this review helpful.
0 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.
- 15" 2.66GHz Intel Core i7 MacBook Pro reviewThe new 15in MacBook Pros leave little to complain about, offering better application performance, better battery life and very similar pricing. The extra Â£170 for the new low-end system seems like good value when you consider the addition ofFull Review
- CNETRating, 4 out of 5Neues MacBook Pro (15 Zoll) mit Core-i7-Prozessor im TestDie neue Prozessorgeneration von Intel hat nun auch bei Apple Einzug gehalten. Die neue MacBook-Generation ist mit Core-i5- und Core-i7-CPUs ausgestattet. Ebenfalls neu ist eine leistungsfähigere Grafk von Nvidia, doch Käufer müssen weiterhin aufFull Review