Avid - Artist Series Artist Control v2 Control Surface
- SKU: 7878088
- Release Date: Not Yet Announced
- Avid Artist Series Artist Control v2 Control Surface
- Ethernet crossover cable
- AC power adapter, rise brackets
- Artist Series DVD-ROM
- Owner's manual
- Compatibility: PC and Mac; select audio and video software
- System Requirements: PC: 1.0GHz 32- or 64-bit processor; Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate; Mac: Intel® processor (no PowerPC support); 1GB RAM; 500MB hard disk space; 10/100Base-T Ethernet port
As well as Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Apogee Maestro, Apple® Logic Pro and Express, Apple Soundtrack Pro, Cakewalk SONAR, MAGIX Sequoia, Merging Pyramix and Metric Halo MIO Console audio software.
Also compatible with MOTU Digital Performer, Steinberg Cubase and Steinberg Nuendo audio software and Avid Media Composer, Avid Symphony, Apple Color and Apple Final Cut Pro video software.
With 800 x 480 pixels resolution provides easy operation and a clear view of top-level information, track record and arm, solo, mute and select commands, surround panning and more.
Along with 4 touch-sensitive motorized faders, transport controls and a data entry wheel simplify use.
Allow you to trigger keyboard shortcuts, macro commands and more.
Offers highly responsive control. Supports connection of additional Artist Mix and Artist Transport devices (not included).
Helps you get creative with your audio.
Apple, PowerBook, AirPort, FireWire, QuickTime, iTunes and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Velocity Engine, SuperDrive and iLife are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.