Bose® - Lifestyle® SoundTouch® 135 Entertainment System - Black
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
- Maximum Video Resolution1080p
- Bluetooth EnabledYes
- Product NameLifestyle® SoundTouch® 135 Entertainment System
- Model NumberSOUNDTOUCH 135 BLK
- Color CategoryBlack
- Surround Sound SupportedOther
- Surround SoundNo
- Total Power Handling0 watts
- Receiver TypeA/V
- Tuner Type(s)AM/FM
- 4K Ultra HD CompatibleNo
- Radio TunerYes
- Number Of FM Presets6
- Number Of AM Presets6
- CD PlayerNo
- DVD PlayerNo
- Blu-Ray PlayerNo
- Auto CalibrationNo
- Number Of USB Port(s)2
- Ethernet Port(s)Yes
- Number Of Auxiliary Inputs1
- Number of Component Video Inputs3
- Number of DVI Inputs0
- Output(s)Toslink optical, HDMI, Composite video
- Number Of Component Video Outputs3
- Number Of DVI Outputs0
- Number Of Speakers1
- Product Width16.6 inches
- Product Depth9.3 inches
- Product Weight30.27 pounds
- Remote Control IncludedYes
- Additional Accessories IncludedadaptIQ headset, HDMI cable, stereo RCA cable, USB cable, power cable, AM antenna, FM antenna, IR emitter, universal remote, blank USB drive
- Speaker(s) IncludedYes
- Speaker Type(s) IncludedSoundbar
- Wireless Subwoofer IncludedYes
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 year
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 year
Rating 3.3 out of 5 stars with 3 reviews(3 Reviews)
Rating 1 out of 5 stars with 1 review
Outdated and OverpricedPosted .
I have owned the Lifestyle 135 Series III for over 5 months. For the cost of this system one would expect very high quality sound and modern software along with the hardware. SOUND QUALITY: Overall the sound is good but I have heard soundbars that are a fraction of the cost and no different in audio quality. I purchased this because Bose has always been an industry leader in sound quality. Clearly the competition has caught up because this system simply does not sound better than a unit that is 1/4 the cost. HARDWARE: The appearance of the soundbar looks very good and that is the only reason I kept it. Compared to other soundbars that have lights on them or larger this compliments not only my TV but the room I have it setup in. The control box also looks good. The remote resembles a 1991 home stereo remote. It is very heavy and large. Bulky and not comfortable at all to use. I can't stand it. SOFTWARE: This is where Bose made a complete failure and why I am not giving over 1 Star. The 'Soundtouch interface' is awful and I quit using it after the second week of owning it. Graphics look like a 1982 Atari game and functionality is very limited. The app for your phone is no different. Clearly the app was created just to say the product includes an app it is truly what you would call a 'crapapp.' I only use the Bluetooth connection to stream music from my phone. But keep in mind in order to use Bluetooth you must purchase a separate adapter. How can a system sold in 2015 not have Bluetooth built in? So in summary I kept this system simply because it looks good. I own numerous Bose products and have been very pleased over the years but sadly they missed the mark with this product. Bose, please bring your products up to 2015 standards especially a flagship product such as this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Brand response from Bose supportPosted .
Thank you for posting your comments about your experience with the Lifestyle SoundTouch 135. We appreciate the thoroughness of your review but are concerned that you may not have the current product or the most recent software. The Lifestyle SoundTouch 135 includes Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity so you should be able to access your music easily. You might also make certain that your software has been updated and you'll find the app more comprehensive.
The SoundTouch family of products is supported by a specialized team within Product and Technical Support. Please contact them at 800-905-2156 if you find you have any questions or need some assistance. Support hours are M-F 9:00AM to 9:00PM and Saturday 9:00AM to 7:00PM EST.
Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review
Great Soundbar, have tried numerous high endPosted .
Systems, Jim was replacing my 5 speaker +powered sub top of the line along with Sony'so Elite top of the line receiver, and I was blown away how well the Soundbar performed.. perfectly happy for my large family room approximately 30'× 25'. Tho my $10,000 base 5 speaker surround with the pioneer elite receiver sounded slightly better. The aesthetic, plus the very high end sound was remarkably of superior quality,clarity, and power. For a fraction of the cost of my previous system. Also it's nice to know that this system does not support my 4K TV thru it's normal connection. It is easily fixed by using a fiber optic digital cable to carry the sound instead of the typical HD MII would recommend this to a friend
Rating 4 out of 5 stars with 1 review
I love my bose!!Posted .
Now i can hear everything better. Easy to set up 15 to 30 minutes. However the subwooffer doesn't sound that great. Other then that I love it.I would recommend this to a friend
Asked by self1949.
- A:Answer The difference between home theater and entertainment system is that the entertainment system allows for bluetooth and wifi connectivity.
Answered by CommunityAnswer
Q: Questionwhats the difrent in 130 and 135 bose
Asked by juliomec.
- A:Answer Lifestyle SoundTouch systems include our most advanced console, featuring our best home theater interface (the Unify intelligent integration system) including onscreen display, the ADAPTiQ audio calibration system, context-sensitive controls, system menu for making adjustments and universal RF remote control that enables customers to hide not only their Bose console, but also their other devices (cable box, Blu-ray Disc player, etc.) from sight. The console also features an AM/FM tuner.
Answered by Bose