Bound by Flesh [DVD] 
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Leslie Zemeckis' documentary Bound by Flesh details the history of Daisy and Violet Hilton, conjoined twins who became international celebrities after toiling for years as freaks in various carnivals. Although they eventually appeared alongside such superstars as Charlie Chaplin and Bob Hope, the duo were managed by selfish individuals who used the duo primarily to line their own pockets.~Perry Seibert
The making of 'Bound By Flesh'
- GenreDocumentary, Special Interests
- SubgenreBiography [nf]
- TitleBound by Flesh
- Countries ProducedUnited States
- Duration90 minutes
- Year of Release2012
- Product TagsDVD
- Program TypeMovie
- Sound FeaturesDolby Digital w/ sub-woofer channel
- Screen FormatEnhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV
- Aspect Ratio1.78:1
- SubtitlesEnglish, Spanish
- Region Code1
- Product NameBound by Flesh [DVD]