British Rail Journeys: Central Highlands [DVD] 
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
This film is part one of a series that takes the viewer on some of the finest trains in the world. British railway cars are known and used world wide because of their quality design and workmanship. Brass, leather, and oak line the interiors of the cars. Featured in this production is a vintage steam train, which travels through the beautiful highlands of the United Kingdom. From the car, one can see ancient ruins, medieval castles, antiquated villages, and old farms. Not everything is old- the new has its place too, with modern shops and markets of fresh produce and flowers. The film suggests that there is, perhaps, no way to see a country that is as relaxing as riding the train.~Rose of Sharon Winter
- GenreDocumentary, Special Interests
- SubgenreArmchair Travel [nf]
- TitleBritish Rail Journeys I: Central Highlands - Edinburgh to the Isle of Skye
- Countries ProducedUnited Kingdom
- Duration50 minutes
- Year of Release1996
- Product TagsDVD
- Program TypeOneTimeOnly
- Sound Featuresstereo
- Region Code0
- Product NameBritish Rail Journeys: Central Highlands [DVD]