Brother - MFC-8950DWT Wireless Black-and-White All-In-One Printer - Black
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
- Mobile Device PrintingYes
- NetworkingWired, Wireless
- Printer TypeAll In One
- Duty CycleUp to 100,000
- ISO Mono Print Speed42 pages per minute
- Product NameMFC-8950DWT Wireless Black-and-White All-In-One Printer
- Model NumberMFC-8950DWT
- Color CategoryBlack
- Printer ConnectivityUSB 2.0
- Minimum System RequirementsWindows or Mac OS
- Product Height19.3 inches
- Product Width16.3 inches
- Product Weight45.9 pounds
- Automatic Reduction/EnlargementYes
Regulatory & Listing
- EPEAT QualifiedNo
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity50 sheets
- Maximum Document Length14 inches
- Maximum Document Width8.5 inches
- Paper FeederTray loader
- Paper HandlingUp to 500 sheets
- Supported Paper SizesUp to 8.5" x 14"
- Tray Capacity500
- Compatible CartridgesN/A
- Ink Subscription Service AvailableNo
- Number Of Cartridges Required2
- Copier Resolution (Black)Up to 1200 x 600
- Copier Resolution (Color)Up to 1200 x 600
- Integrated FaxYes
- Internal MemoryYes
- Memory Card SlotNo
- Printer Resolution (Black)Up to 1200 x 1200
- Scanner ResolutionUp to 19200 x 19200
- Scanner TypeFlatbed
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 year
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 year limited
Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews(2 Reviews)
Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review
Very goodPosted .
It is great printer.Dual tray is best option in this printer and it can save lots of time for me. They claim 42 page per minutes for printing but this speed a little less than that. Speed for scanning is accrue and very good. The only disadvantage about this printer is: BEST BUY do not sell extended warranty for this printer but manufacturer has extend warranty plan for 2 year. Personally I preferred to purchase extended warranty from BEST BUY. But generally I love this printer and I am happy with that. I highly recommend this printer to others.I would recommend this to a friend
Rating 4 out of 5 stars with 1 review
Good productsPosted .
The equipment is first rate and the Geek Squad did a great job in setting it up.I would recommend this to a friend
Q: QuestionCan this printer automatically print documents in letter or legal if there are originals or pdf's in both sizesCan this printer automatically print documents in letter or legal if there are originals or pdf's in both sizes? And if the answer is yet is this something that needs to be programmed and used as a default setting?
Asked by Anonymous.