Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson [DVD] 
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
- SubgenreRevisionist Western,Satire,Biopic [feature],Comedy Western
- TitleBuffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson
- Countries ProducedUnited States
- Duration123 minutes
- Year of Release1976
- Product TagsDVD
- Program TypeMovie
- Sound FeaturesDolby Digital w/ sub-woofer channel, monaural
- Screen FormatEnhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV
- Aspect Ratio2.35:1
- SubtitlesFrench, Spanish
- Region Code1
- Product NameBuffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson [DVD] 
Rating 4 out of 5 stars with 1 review(1 Review)
Rating 4 out of 5 stars with 1 review
A Western From Robert AltmanPosted .Owned for 2 weeks when reviewed.
A Western as only Robert Altman could tell it. There are lots of characters, all talking over each other, but that is Altman's style. He lets the characters live, and this is an entertaining bunch of characters. From Buffalo Bill's love interest who is constantly singing opera, to the sharp shooter Annie Oakley's husband, each character is unique and captivating. There is some heavy ideas going on with how the white man won the West. This isn't all fun, but well worth a watch.
This review is from Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson [Blu-ray] I would recommend this to a friend