Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera
Canon EOS M50
Snap vibrant, eye-catching photos with a 24.1-megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor using the built-in electronic viewfinder or Vari-angle touchscreen LCD. The fast and improved dual pixel CMOS autofocus system lets you quickly lock focus on your subject to make sure you don't miss the action. See how the EOS M50 can easily deliver the high-quality photos and videos you've always imagined.
- Improved dual pixel CMOS AF and eye detection AF
- 24.1-megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor with ISO 100–25600 (H: 51200)
- 4K UHD 24p1 and HD 120p2 for slow motion
- Built-in OLED EVF3 with touch and drag AF
- Vari-angle touchscreen LCD
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth technology4
- Automatic image transfer to compatible devices while shooting5
- New DIGIC 8 image processor with improved auto lighting optimizer
- Silent mode for quiet operation
Shop Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera
- Shooting at 23.98p is possible. Shooting takes place by cropping pixels from the center of the sensor. Contrast detection AF is used.
- AF is fixed. Playback is 1/4 slow motion playback (29.97p).
- Does not support a display change to the vertical layout.
- Compatibility varies by device. See product detail page for more details.
- Canon's Image Transfer Utility 2 required. Connect the camera and computer each to your home network, and only the camera must be paired with ITU2 the first time.