Best Buy Top Picks: Printers
Best Buy Top Picks
We make it easy to find your ideal printer with our top five picks.
Affordable printers with standard features, ideal for everyday use at home and for college students.
Everyday printing is a breeze with this compact, easy to use printer.
- Compact 15" x 11" size easily fits in small spaces
- Print, scan and copy with one device
- 2.7" screen makes it easy to select the functions you want
Shop Epson Expression Home XP-440
Offering premium printing capabilities, these printers produce vivid photos.
Printing just got more social. Personalize and print your favorite social media photos from virtually anywhere.1
- Prints 2" x 3" stickable snapshots
- Pocket-size design is about the size of a smartphone
- Easy Bluetooth connectivity, or download the HP Sprocket app to print right from your smartphone or tablet
- Filters, frames, stickers, text, emojis and more let you show off your creativity2
Shop HP Sprocket
1. On-the-go printing requires mobile device to be connected to HP Sprocket via Bluetooth connection. Mobile printing from the HP Sprocket app is supported on iPhone® and iPod touch® on iOS 8.0 and higher. Android printing supported on Android devices using OS 4.4 and higher. For details on how to print, see hpsprocket.com. Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP under license.
2. HP Sprocket app required.
Multi-function features and efficient ink usage make these printers ideal for a small office or home office.
Cartridge-free printing with up to two years of ink in the box.1 You can also save up to 80% on ink with low-cost replacement bottles.2
- Print, copy, scan and fax with one device
- Auto 2-sided printing to quickly complete tasks
- 30-page automatic document feeder for easy multitasking
Shop Epson WorkForce ET-4550 EcoTank
1. Based on average monthly print volumes of about 300 pages.
2. Savings comparison based on the purchase cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the manufacturers' online prices and yields for the highest-capacity cartridges for the best-selling consumer, similarly featured consumer inkjet printers priced at $499 or less per NPD, July 2016. Actual savings will vary based on print tasks, print volumes, and usage conditions.
Maximize your productivity with an all-in-one printer that quickly prints documents.
Top rated and highly recommended by Best Buy customers, this Canon Color imageCLASS printer delivers value and quality to keep up with your business.
- Prints up to 19 pages per minute1 for quick printing of large jobs
- V2 (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology creates high-quality color printouts
- Secure print technology keeps your document in the queue until you enter a password at the printer
- Built-in Wi-Fi Direction Connection2 and the Canon PRINT Business app3 let you print and scan from compatible mobile devices
- Large 5" touch-panel with customizable home screen and on-screen QWERTY keyboard for quick access and input
Shop Canon imageCLASS MF632Cdw
1. Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter-size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size, or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition, such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
2. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
3. For more information on Canon-supported apps, including device compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app.
Meet the demands of your office with a fast, reliable and affordable business printer.
Wide-ranging features and functions maximize your printer time efficiently, so you can focus more on your business and less on its equipment.
- Impressive print, scan, copy and fax performance, plus robust security for how you work
- Wakes up and prints faster than the competition, so you can grab pages and go1
- Scans two-sided documents in a single pass and sends to e-mail, USB, network folders or the Cloud
- HP JetAdvantage Private Print2 control access to confidential print jobs
- Easy mobile printing options allow you to print wirelessly with or without accessing the network3
Shop LaserJet Pro MFP m477nw
1. Based on HP internal testing of top three leading competitors' first page out from sleep mode and duplex print and copy speed completed 8/2015. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary. For details see hp.com/go/Ljclaims.
2. HP JetAdvantage Private Print is available at no charge and requires that the printer be connected to the Internet with web services enabled. Not available in all countries. For more information, see http://www.hpjetadvantage.com.
3. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi network of a wireless direct–capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.