Dyson Pure Cool Link Air Purifier
Automatically purifies to remove 99.97% of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns.
Pure Cool Link Features
Removes Allergens and Pollutants
Including pollen, bacteria, mold and pet dander. The Pure Cool Link purifier fan is wrapped with a 360° Glass HEPA filter. A layer of activated carbon granules captures odors and potentially harmful toxins such as paint fumes.
Dual-Function Air Purifier and Cooling Fan
Dyson Pure Cool Link automatically monitors your indoor air quality and adjusts settings accordingly. If it's warm, you can manually select the higher settings for personal cooling as well as air purification.
Automatically monitors, reacts and purifies then reports to your Dyson Link app, so you can remotely control your environment.
Automatic Nighttime Mode
At the push of a button, the Dyson Pure Cool Link purifier will continue to monitor and respond to air quality while you're asleep — but only using the quietest settings. The LED display dims, creating no sleep disturbance.
Sweeps the Whole Room
Using an independent motor for smooth oscillation, Dyson purifiers project and circulate purified air across the room.
Pure Cool Link Technology
360° Glass HEPA Filter
The unique filter removes 99.97% of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns.
- Lower face velocity along with the 360° Glass HEPA filter media traps harmful pollutants.
- 360° air intake draws air from all angles to allow free positioning of the machine
- Rubber seals form a vacuum, sealing the filter within the machine
- Active Carbon filter captures odors and harmful toxins like paint fumes
- Perforated ABS filter shroud protects the filter while also channeling airflow
Air Multiplier Technology
This technology projects a long-range stream of smooth air, with no need for blades.
- Airfoil-shaped ramp channels and projects the airflow
- Aerodynamic diffuser separates airflow into controlled paths, creating a more efficient journey to the loop
- Mixed flow impeller (a combination of technologies used in turbochargers and jet engines) generates powerful airflow
- Acoustically engineered motor bucket reduces vibration and noise
- Brushless, energy-efficient DC motor with high air intake does not produce carbon dust
Using the Pure Cool Link
Dyson Link App
Download the app, add your machine, and follow the onscreen instructions to connect your purifier. You'll then be able to monitor both indoor and outdoor air quality. You can choose to have the machine react automatically, or manually change fan speed and rotation, set the timer and more. Plus, you can use the app to get air quality and usage reports.
In auto mode, your purifier will automatically monitor air quality and adjust airflow. Choose nighttime mode to dim the LED display and select the quietest settings. The sleep timer lets you set the air purifier in intervals from 15 minutes to nine hours. You can use either the app or remote control to change modes.
The air purifier will tell you when a new filter is required. A light will appear on the LED light display and you'll receive a notification from the app. Since there are no fan blades or grilles, you can simply wipe it clean.