Epson Business Projectors
Which Size Do You Prefer? 60 Inches or 132in.
Increasing the size of your visual display not only improves visibility, it also boosts collaboration and the overall productivity of your business meetings.
Color Changes Everything
Epson projectors have up to 3x higher color brightness1 and up to 3x wider color gamut.2
3LCD technology uses three chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images. Epson projectors use 3LCD technology that has no color wheel and therefore does not force a trade-off between white and color brightness.
Compare Projector Brightness for Yourself
These two images from similarly priced projectors have comparable white brightness, but the noticeable inequality in image is due, in large part, to the difference in color brightness.
Resolution is the number of dots or pixels used to display an image. Higher resolutions mean
that more pixels are used to create the image, resulting in a crisper, cleaner image. High
resolution is important for projecting detailed charts and graphs, text and high-definition video.
Pro EX9220 Wireless 1080p+ WUXGA 3LCD Projector
Pro-quality, widescreen, wireless Full HD portable projector with Miracast
- 3,600 lumens color brightness4 for vivid color
- 3,600 lumens white brightness4 for well-lit rooms
- 1080p+/WUXGA resolution — 4.5x more than SVGA
- Wireless device screen mirroring with Miracast
|Color Brightness4||3,200 lumens||3,600 lumens||3,200 lumens||3,200 lumens||3,400 lumens||3,600 lumens|
|White Brightness4||3,200 lumens||3,600 lumens||3,200 lumens||3,200 lumens||3,400 lumens||3,600 lumens|
|Resolution||SVGA (800 x 600)||XGA (1024 x 768)||WXGA
(1280 x 800)
(1280 x 800)
|WUXGA/1080p+ (1920 x 1200)||WUXGA/1080p+ (1920 x 1200)|
|Connectivity||HDMI, VGA||HDMI, VGA||HDMI, MHL, VGA||HDMI, MHL, VGA||HDMI, MHL, VGA||HDMI, MHL, VGA, Miracast|
|Weight||5.3 lbs.||6.2 lbs.||5.3 lbs.||4.0 lbs.||6.2 lbs.||6.2 lbs.|
|Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now|
1. Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for December 2015 through November 2016.
2. Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for December 2015 through November 2016.
3. Specifications for color brightness and white brightness are provided by many manufacturers and published by ProjectorCentral.com. This manufacturer does not provide a color brightness specification for this model. This data was obtained from independent third-party laboratory testing of a unit according to the international standard for measuring color brightness, IDMS 15.4.
4. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.