HP Spectre x360
HP Spectre x360
Alluring Power. Take It for a Spin.
Experience technology at its very best on the Spectre x360. Refined craftsmanship meets unquestionable power for a machine that does more than meet expectations — it transcends them.
Windows 10. Do great things.
Designed to Attract Attention
Sculpted from solid aluminum using an ultraprecise CNC process, every curve and contour on the Spectre x360 is painstakingly refined. By blending innovative engineering with a beautiful design, it's able to seamlessly shift between cutting-edge performance and unparalleled creativity.
Micro-edge display only available on 13.3" diagonal models.
Precisely engineered and exquisitely crafted, the 13.3" diagonal HP Spectre x360 is the thinnest x360 HP has ever made, measuring 0.54" thin and weighing a light 2.89 pounds.1
More Artisan Than Engineered
The chassis was carved out of solid aluminum through a precision manufacturing method and finished with a combination of brushed aluminum body and polished accents.
Backlit Keyboard and Glass Trackpad
With a backlit keyboard and extra-wide glass trackpad, staying in control never felt so right.
The synchronized geared hinge is an engineering marvel. Designed to rotate fluidly, yet hold firmly in each mode, it's encased in stainless steel for maximum durability and an elegant finish.
Tablet Mode to Surf
On the couch or at a coffee shop, tablet mode is perfect for web surfing and reading.
Stand Mode to Watch
Perfect for movies and video conferencing.
Notebook Mode to Work
Power through projects, e-mail and spreadsheets.
Tent Mode to Share
Perfect for giving presentations and sharing photos.
Astounding Power. Exceptional Endurance.
Prepare to accomplish more than you ever thought possible with up to 15 hours of battery life,2 amazing performance from lightning fast 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors,3 up to 16GB of RAM, and faster PCIe storage.4 The Spectre x360 has the power you need to take on the world.
HP Spectre x360 13.3" diagonal | 2.89 lbs.1
Up to 15 hours, 15 minutes MobileMark2
Up to 13 hours, 30 minutes FHD video playback5
Natural Silver/Ash Silver and Copper
HP Spectre x360 15.6" diagonal | 4.42 lbs.1
Up to 13 hours MobileMark2
Up to 11 hours, 15 minutes FHD video playback5
Ash Silver and Copper
Spectre Premium Features
Photo Editing Perfected
An incredible 4K8 display lets you view your photos in their full, uncompressed resolution. 8 million pixels of detail and Windows Ink certification allow for impressively precise cropping and retouching with an active pen.12, 13
When the universal pen hits the Windows Ink certified panel, your possibilities are endless. Retouch photos with pinpoint precision, quickly jot notes and drawings, or simply navigate without leaving smudges or fingerprints.12, 13
NVIDIA Graphics Card
Editing graphics-heavy, high-definition files needs a level of performance only a discrete graphics card can provide. Experience seamless, lag-free rendering with the added power of an NVIDIA GeForce 940MX GPU (15.6" diagonal only).
With dual or quad HP Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and custom tuning by the experts at Bang & Olufsen, entertainment comes to life with sound you can feel. Awaken your senses with PC audio perfection.
Bang & Olufsen Audio
Audio tuned in collaboration with sound experts at Bang & Olufsen.
Dual and Quad Speakers
Hear everything clearly, in any mode, with dual speaker sound on select models. HP has added two extra speakers on the keyboard deck to give you amazing audio quality with quad speakers on select models.
HP Audio Boost
With or without headphones, HP Audio Boost ensures louder, clearer sound by constantly measuring and maximizing peak speaker output.
- Weight will vary by configuration.
- Windows 10/MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See bapco.com for additional details.
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Performance is sequentially faster (read only) compared to traditional HDD. Performance enhancement may vary depending on system hardware and configuration.
- Tested by HP using continuous HD video playback, 720p (1280 x 720) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 50%, player audio level at 100%, played from local storage, headphone attached, wireless off, auto dimming off. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
- All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
- Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
- 4K content required to view full 4K images.
- Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the laptop to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
- Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off (using "shut down" command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook; not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to system tolerance. Available on select HP Spectre 2-in-1 and HP x2 PC models. See http://store.hp.com for a full list of product features.
- Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See microsoft.com.
- Some features including voice supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See windows.com. Apps sold separately.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.