Ratings & Reviews
- Deleted Scenes and Outtakes
- Commentary with Director Marc Lawrence and Stars Hugh Grant & Sarah Jessica Parker
- Cowboys and Cosmopolitans: The Stars of Did You Hear About the Morgans?
- Park Avenue Meets the Prairie: The Fashions of Did You Hear About The Morgans?
A bickering New York couple on the verge of divorce is placed in the Witness Protection Program and relocated to Wyoming after witnessing a murder. Meryl and Paul Morgan (Sarah Jessica Parker and Hugh Grant) have all the money a couple could want -- it's love they're running short on. Upon witnessing a contract killing and being targeted by the triggerman, the couple find themselves at the mercy of the feds, who hastily send them packing for an extended stay in the Rockies. Could a peaceful life away from the city be just the thing to bring Meryl and Paul back together, or will the deafening silence of nature only serve to amplify the bickering couple's painful peccadillos and drive them further apart than ever before? Sam Elliott, Mary Steenburgen, and Wilford Brimley co-star in a comedy from writer/director Marc Lawrence (Miss Congeniality, Music and Lyrics). ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Hugh Grant - Paul Morgan
- Sarah Jessica Parker - Meryl Morgan
- Sam Elliott - Clay Wheeler
- Mary Steenburgen - Emma Wheeler
- Elisabeth Moss - Jackie Drake