- Replacement Dishwasher Installation
Ratings & Reviews
A professional installer will:
- Perform a site survey and inform you of any potential additional charges before beginning any work
- Disconnect, remove, haul away (if desired) and recycle your old dishwasher
- Bring your new dishwasher into your home, and professionally install it in an existing opening
- Ensure your new dishwasher is working before they leave
Additional parts you need to buy:
- A dishwasher power cord and water line kit, will be automatically be added to your cart when you select dishwasher installation during check out. These parts must be new; we cannot reuse existing parts
These existing connections are required for us to install your dishwasher:
- 110V power outlet adjacent/close to the opening where your dishwasher will be
- A functioning water shut off valve
- A compatible water source
Here are a few potential reasons for additional charges:
- Local required permits
- Installing power outlet when current unit is hardwired
- Bringing utilities up to code
- Replacing incompatible or non-functioning connections
- Instances requiring extensive labor to remove old dishwasher (i.e. old unit is lower than flooring)
- Garbage disposal installation
What to do before the installer comes:
- Clear the area under your sink
- Empty your old dishwasher
- Check the width of your new dishwasher to make sure it will fit thru all doorways and hallways
- Ensure there is a clear path to the installation site
- Ensure someone 18 or older is present at the appointment time (19 or older in AL or NE, 21 or older in Puerto Rico)
How to purchase installation:
After you add your new dishwasher, and required parts to cart, proceed to checkout, and select dishwasher installation. Choose your installation appointment date after you confirm your order.
We will call you the day prior to your appointment date at the phone number you entered in checkout to provide you with an arrival time window.
Should you need to change your Dishwasher Installation appointment after you've scheduled your service you can reschedule via the link in your confirmation email or, call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289).
View our full terms and conditions for appliance in home services.
Visit our dishwasher buying guide to figure out what type of dishwasher is right for you or start shopping for your new dishwasher right now!