I really can't say enough about how bad these batteries are. Please note that I'm a mechanical engineer by schooling and have been somewhat of a "battery aficionado" for 30 years or so with my charging and discharging experience of batteries for my hobbies (radio control, cars, cameras, electronics, etc).
Nimh batteries are inherently only 1.2 volts. When manufacturers make their devices, these devices are "expecting" 1.5 volts such as what is provided by Alkaline batteries. So your "low battery" warning, if your device has one, will trigger much much sooner since your battery is starting "fresh" at 1.2 volts vs. 1.5 volts.
Further, the 15 minute Energizer charger charges at an astronomical 7 Amps! This gets the batteries crazy hot. Heat is not good for batteries and they will die (i.e. - not be able to recharge anymore) much sooner = DEFINITELY NOT the "recharge 100 times" claim. Of course, if you use a "slow" charger, then yes, the batteries should last much longer. Charge over 100 times? I doubt it.
So why shouldn't you buy these batteries?
1) Add the more expensive cost of these batteries
2) The cost to charge them at 7 amps (which I can imagine is a lot since refrigerators draw 15 amps!)
3) The fact that the 15 minute chargers kill them more quickly, it should really push you to go back to Alkalines.
4) They don't work as well as Alkalines in colder weather (i.e. - try using the flash when it's 15 degrees outside and you'll notice that the batteries, although freshly charged, won't work so well. Pop new Alkalines in there and voila! You got flash back).
So in a nutshell, I'm going back to Alkalines. Or even better, go with Lithium Energizers which will last that much longer! Both don't contain any mercury and you can safely throw them in the trash.