Epson - WorkForce Pro WF-3730 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer - Black
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Fast print speeds up to 20 ISO ppm* in black, up to 10 ISO ppm* in color
Produces documents quickly.
Be sure you have the right cartridge
Enter your printer's model number into our Ink and Toner Finder to find compatible cartridges. Get started ›
Ideal for home or small business use
This inkjet printer offers excellent print quality for photos and documents, accepting a variety of paper types and sizes.
Wireless and mobile printing capability
Connect this printer to your home or office network with built-in Ethernet or wireless LAN. Plus, print from your mobile device with the free Epson iPrint app or Apple® AirPrint.
Tablet and smartphone printing
Epson Connect enables simple wireless printing from most smartphones, tablets and more.
Apple® AirPrint enabled
Allows Apple iPad® and iPhone® printing.
Epson DURABrite® Ultra ink
This printer is compatible with select cartridges, including 702 DURABrite Ultra standard-capacity and 702XL DURABrite Ultra high-capacity models.
Prints up to 20 ISO ppm* in black, up to 10 ISO ppm* in color.
702 standard-capacity cartridges yield up to 350 pages in black and up to 300 pages in color. 702XL high-capacity cartridges yield up to 1,100 pages in black and up to 950 pages in color.
Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi (dots per inch) color resolution
High resolution for producing incredible quality and detail in documents and photos.
Four individual print cartridges are economical
Only replace an ink cartridge (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow) when its color runs out.
Large paper trays for high-volume printing and copying
Reload less often with the 500-sheet input capacity. Copy, scan, or fax multiple pages easily with the 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
2.7" color touch-screen LCD
You can easily input commands for printing, copying, faxing, and scanning directly from the printer.
USB port for simple connectivity
The high-speed USB 2.0 port offers a standard connection to your PC or a simple way to plug in and print from a USB drive, camera, or other devices.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPad and Apple AirPrint are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* Requires a high-speed Internet connection.
* Print speeds vary with use. See manufacturer for the information on print speeds.
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Owner's manual
- Power cord
- Mobile Device PrintingYes
- NetworkingWired, Wireless
- ENERGY STAR CertifiedYes
- Printer TypeCopier, Fax, Printer, Scanner
- ISO Color Print Speed10 pages per minute
- ISO Mono Print Speed20 pages per minute
- Touch ScreenYes
- Product NameWorkForce Pro WF-3730 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- Display ScreenYes
- Display Screen Size2.7 inches
- Model NumberEPSON WF-3730 PRINTER C11CH042
- Color CategoryBlack
- Printer ConnectivityApple AirPrint, Epson iPrint, Ethernet, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service, NFC, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct
- Minimum System RequirementsWindows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 SP27 - Windows Server 2016; Mac OS X 10.6.8 - macOS 10.13.x
- Product Height12.8 inches
- Product Width16.7 inches
- Product Depth19.8 inches
- Product Weight24.7 pounds
- Automatic Document FeederYes
- Photo PrintingYes
- Automatic Reduction/EnlargementYes
- Automatic Two-Sided PrintingYes
- Tray Capacity500
- Duty CycleUp to 15,000
- Drop Size3.8 picoliters
- Print Head TypePrecisionCore 2S
- Scanner TypeFlatbed
- Scanner ResolutionUp to 9600
- Integrated FaxYes
- Compatible CartridgesEpson 702 DURABrite Ultra Standard-capacity (Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow), Epson 702XL DURABrite Ultra High-capacity (Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow)
- Number Of Cartridges Required4
- Number of Black Cartridges Included1
- Number of Color Cartridges Included3
- Number of Ink Bottles/Tanks Required0
- Number of Ink Bottles/Tanks Included0
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity35 sheets
- Maximum Document Length14 inches
- Maximum Document Width8.5 inches
- Supported Paper Sizes3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14", A4, B5, A5, A6, half letter, executive, 8.5" x 47"; Borderless Photo Sizes: 3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", 8.5" x 11", 16:9 wide
- Paper Handling2 x 250-sheet plain paper cassettes, 35-sheet ADF
- Compatible Media TypesPlain Paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer, Photo Quality Self-adhesive Sheets, Other
- Maximum Number Of Copies999
- Printer Resolution (Black)Up to 4800 x 2400
- Printer Resolution (Color)Up to 4800 x 2400
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 year
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 year
- Included SoftwareEpson printer driver, Epson Scan 2, PC-Fax
Rating 4.3 out of 5 stars with 491 reviews(491 Reviews)
FeaturesValue5 out of 5Quality5 out of 5Ease of Use5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Easy to set upPosted .
I honestly was second guessing buying this printer because of all the bad reviews but I figured what the heck I can try it if it doesn’t work for me then I will return it. First off, I like that it came with Ink so that was a plus and I didn’t even use the instructions to set it up I just linked it to my WiFi on my computer and it boom it worked I downloaded the printer program or what ever you call it threw the Epson web site and I did not have any problems at all I know a lot of you mentioned problems with The Firewall But I just did a update and was done, printed a test page and so far so good we will see in a few months if I change my mind.
FeaturesValue5 out of 5Quality5 out of 5Ease of Use5 out of 5I would recommend this to a friend
FeaturesQuality4 out of 5Value5 out of 5Ease of Use5 out of 5
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Very nice printerPosted .Owned for 3 weeks when reviewed.
Very nice printer so far. Very easy setup. Prints well, but occasionally pulls more blank sheets within the printed copies. Not a big deal, as I just put those back into the paper trays. Love the eprint app that allows me to print from anywhere I am, using my smartphone. Would recommend!
FeaturesQuality4 out of 5Value5 out of 5Ease of Use5 out of 5I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Exactly what I was looking for to have in my home office. Small enough for a home office, with some office features.I would recommend this to a friend
FeaturesQuality1 out of 5Ease of Use1 out of 5Value1 out of 5
Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Used the scanner once, and it broke!Posted .Owned for less than 1 week when reviewed.
If I could give it negative stars, I would. I needed this printer/scanner combination because I needed a scanner for all my work documents. I used this once to scan seven pages. It didn't work and it came up with an error code: 100069. I tried turning it off and back on, didn't work. I tried looking on Epson website for help, nothing. I tried YouTube and google for help, nothing. I've now been on hold with Epson IT for 26 minutes. No wonder this product was so cheap. It doesn't work! Because of the poor quality of this printer and the fact that it is difficult to get help from Epson IT, I won't be buying any of their products again. I'll be sticking to HP.
FeaturesQuality1 out of 5Ease of Use1 out of 5Value1 out of 5No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Brand response from EpsonPosted .
Hello Alamak47, we sincerely apologize for the issues that you've experienced with the Epson WF-3730. Your WorkForce Pro printer includes free lifetime technical support. lease give our Advanced Support Team the opportunity to assist you by calling 1-800-241-5794; Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm (PT). Thank you for your patience. Sincerely, Bobby - The Epson Team.
FeaturesValue4 out of 5Quality4 out of 5Ease of Use4 out of 5
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Epson - WorkForce Pro WF-3730 Wireless All-In-OnePosted .Owned for 1 week when reviewed.
I recently purchased the Epson - WorkForce Pro WF-3730 All-In-One Inkjet Printer - Black. All functions work well except for the scanner. No matter how many pages I scan in, only the first page scans. I called Epson, and their solution was to power cycle the printer by unplugging the unit and then plugging it back in. This actually works, but must be done prior to each fax. I am not sure if I purchased a bad printer or if this is a flaw of this printer model? All else is meeting my expectation level.
FeaturesValue4 out of 5Quality4 out of 5Ease of Use4 out of 5I would recommend this to a friend
FeaturesEase of Use5 out of 5Quality4 out of 5Value5 out of 5
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Great buy but still adjustingPosted .Owned for 3 weeks when reviewed.
I considered this a great deal! Two things I’m working on are: 1. I went through the first black ink cartridge within 2 weeks. I knew it was going fast cause of what I was printing; x rays. However, the system read the color carriage as almost empty when I didn’t print in color. I ordered the black cartridge and it show up in 2 days. 2. For some reason and not always the printer will not print my subject matter and I have to open the document box and restart the job till it starts printing. It may have to due with my wi-fi. Once I resolve these issue I would up grade my opinion to 5 stars. The printer is fast and quite. It can do multiple copies (top feeder load) or the singular place face down on glass and close cover. It can scan, copy, fax and turn 1 sided into 2 sided. Set up is a breeze.
FeaturesEase of Use5 out of 5Quality4 out of 5Value5 out of 5I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Great multi-functional printerPosted .
I've only had the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3730 for about a week but I'm thoroughly satisfied! It was a very easy setup to start. The set-up is super easy. The instructions are laid out in simple steps so that even the most non-tech savvy individual can understand. The printer does most of work for you after installing the ink and plugging it in! Connecting to the internet and other devices such as my laptop and phone were a breeze. The print quality is exceptional! I can use this for all my personal uses such as receipts and all my kids school projects and flyers for their community service activities, as well as my business needs such as spreadsheets and graphs. Print speeds are quick and crisp, and the amount of ink it uses for each print is unusually low. I would recommend to anyone that wants a great printer at an affordable price.I would recommend this to a friend
FeaturesQuality5 out of 5Value5 out of 5Ease of Use5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Very surprised by the quality & F.E.A.T.U.R.E.S.!Posted .
I have seen reviews where people complain about multiple pages going through the supply trays at once when printing. There is a specific way you must load the paper such that it will not pull several sheets at once, those folks just aren't doing it correctly. It can be set up for you to print to it from anywhere in the world through Epson Connect, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, or Epson iPrint (you can snap a photo on your phone and with a few taps it's being printed at home - or any Mopria compliant printer for that matter!). The two supply trays are HUGE - I leave 4x6 photo paper in one, 8 1/2 x 11 plain paper in the other. It can send you emails when ink is low or other errors take place with the printer, and you can set it up so that the vendor of your choice will automatically ship you ink when it is low through an automated "ReadyInk" program (I do it with Staples as the vendor, which is 10% LOWER than Epson prices - for OEM ink (not knockoff ink) - they give me a discount for using this service) - which is sent to me JUST BEFORE I need it). I also set it up such that those purchases automatically go towards my staples reward points program, so every now and then I can drop by a staples and pick up FREE STUFF! (The way it works is you can register it with Epson so they can monitor your ink levels, Epson has a program with many vendors that connect to Epson to get the ink level information). When you receive a fax you can set it so that it prints the fax of course but also saves it and moves it into a folder on your PC - even if you are not there and your PC is turned off - when you turn your PC on it copies the files onto a folder on your machine, and when receiving a fax it can give you a notification on your PC. It connects via Ethernet, USB or wifi. You can also receive faxes without printing them - so you can just print what you want after reviewing them on your PC! You can also set it to scan documents not just to your computer but also to a place on your PC or even an FTP site on the internet. I think this printer deserves a real consideration. Thrilled with the purchase. I keep the printer on and it is connected to my network through ethernet and also to a phone line for the fax functionality (the phone cord is actually plugged into an Ooma unit so there is no cost for a related phone bill). With Epson Connect you can set up a special email address with Epson, such that every email sent to that address is automatically printed, including the attachments! The only negative think I found was I cannot get notifications on my phone when a fax arrives. I have found there is the ability (not on this model but series one step up) to put the received faxes on a folder on the web - and someone can use IFTTT to monitor said folder and send a notification to their phone that way... Even though that is doable on those other models I am certain I can find a way to do this (I can do it if I leave my PC turned on but there must be a better way)... Stay tuned! Need I say more? BUY ONE OF THESE!
FeaturesQuality5 out of 5Value5 out of 5Ease of Use5 out of 5I would recommend this to a friend
Q: QuestionIs this truly wireless?? How many wires do you have that have to connect to my computer, my router, my modem and the wall outlet?? I hate all these wires that I currently have with my WF4020. I want a true wireless printer!!!!
Asked by kwix.
- A:Answer The power cord is the only one. You can connect to the computer with the USB cable, but you can just connect it through Wi-Fi same as you do with your smartphone. In fact, you can have the printer in a separate room if you want.
Answered by Wrtmac
Q: QuestionWill this printer function with only black ink on board, i.e. can the color cartridges be stored off board or empty in place? I ask this because I need a printer that does it all, but not very often and my ink cartridges end up dry.
Asked by Hopeful.
- A:Answer No, if all of your cartridges are full and one isn’t. It will not print. A piece of trash, that’s why I’m returning mine. I advise you to return yours as well.
Answered by Toni
Q: QuestionIs Epson Workforce Pro WF3730 a sublimation printer and if so, what is its equivalent ink?
Asked by yhang.
- A:Answer Its not actually a sublimation printer yet it is able to be easily converted to be one. 1st if it's been used previously you must flush the system clean of old ink. Then you use epson compatible refillable ink cartridges and use "sublimation ink". So technically no it's not. That doesn't mean it doesn't do a great job at it. Hope this helps. Take care and stay safe
Answered by AkirasPalace
Asked by Anonymous.
- A:Answer Yes, it is compatible with the heat transfer paper.
Answered by CommunityAnswer
Asked by Kk11.
- A:Answer Yes, this printer prints 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10 photographs.
Answered by CommunityAnswer