Alexa-Enabled Voice Control
For Hands-Free Access to Music, News, GPS, and More
Turn words into actions with Garmin Speak, your always-ready driving companion.1 This small, interactive device combines the hands-free convenience of Amazon's popular Alexa Voice Service technology with reliable Garmin GPS street navigation. It works with the audio system in your vehicle, providing high-quality sound through your existing car stereo speakers.2 It also leverages the growing list of Amazon Alexa Skills to bring you a full range of voice-activated audio infotainment, smart home automation and other lifestyle-enhancing features on the go. Plus, exclusive Garmin-connected GPS navigation gives you turn-by-turn directions to specific destinations, activated by simply saying, "Alexa, ask Garmin." Anywhere you want to go, Garmin Speak makes the going easier, smarter and more enjoyable.
1. Drivers should focus on driving and only use this device when safe to do so.
2. For vehicles that do not have Bluetooth or an AUX input, sound will be delivered through the Garmin Speak device.
Garmin Speak Plus
Featuring a Built-In Dash Cam
Garmin Speak Plus with Amazon Alexa is what you love about Amazon Alexa, now in your vehicle. Use in-vehicle voice control for hands-free3 access to music, news, exclusive Garmin turn-by-turn navigation and more. It also has a built-in dash cam4 that records your drive and provides driver assistance features such as forward collision and lane departure warnings.5 Choose from thousands of Alexa Skills that let you play music, listen to news, order goods, make shopping lists and even remotely manage your smart home devices. Just say, "Alexa, ask Garmin" to receive visual and spoken directions to wherever you want to go.
3. Drivers should focus on driving and only use this device when safe to do so.
4. Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of a dash cam device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
5. Certain conditions may impair the warning function. Visit Garmin.com/warnings for details.
Bring What You Love About Amazon Alexa to Your Vehicle
- Ask Alexa in your car to play music from Amazon Music, Pandora, SiriusXM and more. Additional streaming services, such as Spotify, are expected to be added as available.
- Use Garmin turn-by-turn navigation by saying, "Alexa, ask Garmin."
- Ask Alexa to create to-do lists, play games, check your calendar, announce weather/traffic and control smart home devices.
- The Garmin Speak app works with your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, relying on a suitable cellular data connection. Use your phone's Bluetooth or an AUX cable to hear audio through your car stereo.
- Garmin Speak will continue to get smarter as new features and skills are available through automatic updates.
Requires download of the free Garmin Speak app to your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. Garmin Speak uses your phone's data connection to stream Alexa responses through your vehicle's stereo system via Bluetooth or AUX.
Geek Squad® Installation
Have your Garmin Speak installed neatly, reliably and professionally by a Geek Squad Autotech. Our Autotechs are MECP-certified, and their workmanship is warrantied for life.Learn more about Geek Squad installation
Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos and motion marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Pandora, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. SPOTIFY and the Spotify logo are among the registered trademarks of Spotify AB. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
2017 Sirius XM Radio Inc.