GE - Profile 23.1 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Thru-the-Door Ice and Water - Stainless-Steel
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
- Energy Star CompatibleNo
- Color CategoryStainless/Stainless look
- Dispenser ColorStainless-steel
- Counter DepthNo
- Height to Top of Door Hinge (in.)69-7/8
- Depth Less Door (in.)24-3/8
- Depth Without Handles (in.)30-1/4
- Depth Including Handles (in.)31-1/4
- Depth with Door 90° Open (in.)43-3/8
- Total Capacity (cu. ft.)23.1
- Capacity: Freezer (cu. ft.)7
- Capacity: Fresh-Food (cu. ft.)16.1
- Thru-the-Door Ice DispenserYes
- Thru-the-Door Water DispenserYes
- Refrigerator Shelf ConstructionGlass
- Temperature Control TypeDigital
- Water FiltrationYes
- Water-Filtration-Replacement Indicator LightYes
- Water Filter Model NumberRPWF
- Water Filter LocationInternal
- Child LockNo
- Door-Open AlarmYes
- Deli Meat DrawerYes
- Digital Temperature ControlYes
- Factory-Installed IcemakerYes
- Gallon Door StorageYes
- LED LightingYes
Customer reviews from geappliances.com
User rating, 4.1 out of 5 stars with 270 reviews on geappliances.com.4.1(270 reviews)
Page Showing 1 of 1 question
Q: Questionwidth with doors openif the doors are open 90 degrees, does the door stay within the cabinet width, and can the interior drawers be opened?
Asked by wanting to buy.
- A:Answer Hi-this is Sue from GE. Thanks for your interest in our GE Profile French Door Refrigerator PYE23PSDSS. In a 90 degree door opening situation (with extended wall), there is no extra space needed, since the door opens within the width of the refrigerator cabinet. If the door needs to be opened more than 90 degrees (with extended wall) to remove bins, 17" clearance is needed. Thanks for checking with us!
Answered by GE Answers