Let Geek Squad® take the hassle out of setting up your new Nest learning thermostat. An agent will come to your home, set up your Nest thermostat and show you how to use it.
A Nest learning thermostat maintains your desired comfort level in your home by remembering your temperature adjustments, then it programs itself to build a personalized schedule. You can also monitor settings via your mobile phone or Internet-connected device. (Nest thermostat sold separately.)
In-home service includes:
Steps to Use Card and Receive Service
- Removal of existing thermostat
- Installation of Nest thermostat
- Connecting the (low voltage) wires to the appropriate terminals on the thermostat
- Connecting the Nest thermostat to a new or existing network via wireless connection
- Testing for functionality
- Ensuring that all wires and cables are neatly dressed and wire ties are used when necessary
- Cleaning up work area and removing packaging
- Recycling old thermostat
Once you receive your card in the mail, please follow these steps:
1 800 GEEK SQUAD (1-800-433-5778) to speak to a customer service agent.
- Notify the agent that you have a prepaid card.
- When instructed, scratch the gray security coating off the back of your card and provide the code to the customer service agent.
- Schedule an appointment for service based on what time works best for you.
Services have a 30-day labor warranty, but are not returnable after the services have been performed. See Terms & Conditions
for more details.
To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call
1 800 GEEK SQUAD
Call us toll free at 1 800 GEEK SQUAD