We Can Fix It
Best Buy is an Apple Authorized Service Provider
Need a repair? As an Apple Authorized Service Provider, we have select stores that are certified in repairing iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac and more.
All Best Buy Stores Can Help
If you need assistance with an Apple product, any of our Geek Squad Agents can provide advice.
Extended coverage and support from the people who know Apple products best.Learn more ›
Our Apple Authorized Service Providers Repair Many Devices
Repairs We Perform
- Cracked screens
- General repairs
- Display issues
- Software issues
- Speaker replacement/audio issues
- Power/charging/battery issues
- Camera replacement
- Receiver/microphone replacement
- Vibe motor replacement
- Battery replacement
- Operating system upgrades
- Wi-Fi troubleshooting
Devices We Repair
We can repair MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and iMac.
We can repair 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 4 and more.
We can repair iPod touch, iPod nano and iPod shuffle.
We can repair wireless Powerbeats 2 in-ear headphones, wireless Studio over-ear headphones, Solo2 on-ear headphones, and urBeats in-ear headphones.
We can repair iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5.
Apple Watch Repair
We can repair Apple Watch and Apple Watch Sport.
Apple TV Repair
We can repair Apple TV 4th Generation and Apple TV 3rd Generation.
We can repair components such as the AirPod and charging case.
1. Service valid on select Apple smartphone models in limited locations. Device must be dropped off before 6:00 pm local time. Reservation required. First come, first served. Most repairs will be completed same-day if all necessary parts are in stock and device is not extensively damaged. Certain repairs may require a longer mail-in exchange process. See a Blue Shirt for full details.