Here you can learn how to set up your Google Expeditions Kits. It takes only a few simple steps to begin the process. The instructions are available for both VR and AR/VR kits.
Google Expeditions Help
We're here to help.
Best Buy® Education can help you find the answers you need for virtually everything related to Google Expeditions. Below you can find step-by-step start-up instructions for your Google Expeditions Kit, resources and other valuable information to help you get started using your Google Expeditions Kit in your classrooms. Also available are copies of product user manuals, warranty cards and more.
Step-by-step start-up instructions
Google Expeditions resources
We want you to be set up for success, so here’s a list of resources to help support your efforts.
Build your own Google Expeditions tour through Tour Creator: With Tour Creator, you can easily create virtual reality tours using footage from 360° cameras or choosing from the huge selection of existing Google Street View content. Each Google Expeditions Kit includes a 360° camera for creating your own personalized virtual reality tours. You can also quickly publish to Google Poly to be viewed on the web, in VR using WebXR, or embed it on any website. Learn more about building your own virtual reality tour.
Google Expeditions community: Here you can find a community of educators ready to show you how they have integrated Google Expeditions into their lesson plans.
Tes: Teachers are creating lessons using Google Expeditions and uploading them to Tes. To see these lessons, you do need to log in to Tes using your Google account. If you're interested in creating your own lesson, use the template from the Training Center unit found in Google's Teacher Center, and upload it to Tes.
Manuals, datasheets and warranty cards
Lost your manual? Forgot to register your product? No worries. Here you can download your user guide manual, datasheet and warranty card. Available in PDF format.
- Process for Geek Squad® Protection service request and/or manufacturer's warranties
- Insignia™ Flex tablet (Model NS-P10A6100): user guide, quick setup guide, important information, and warranty
- Insignia™ Flex tablet (Model NS-P10A7100): quick setup guide
- Acer tablet (Model Iconia One): user manual and warranty
- ASUS Zenfone AR smartphone (Model V570KL): user manual and warranty
- ASUS ZenPad tablet (Model Z301ML): user manual and warranty
- Mattel viewer: user guide
- TP Link router: user guide
- Sabrent charger: user guide and warranty card
- ASUS phone: user guide in English, Spanish, and French; and warranty
- Pelican case: datasheet
- Homido Grab VR headset: user manual, datasheet, and warranty
- Magellan – TE-VR: datasheet and warranty
- Google Expeditions cart: technical specifications
By following the links above, you may be leaving BestBuy.com and entering sites hosted and operated by other entities. Please review their Privacy Policies. Different terms and conditions may apply.