HP Neverstop disclosures.
1. Compared to the majority of in-class MFPs cartridge devices <$330 USD. Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab February 2020 research study commissioned by HP, based on research survey of printer manufacturers’ and resellers’ published specifications, pricing, and data sheets as of 02/03/2020. Market share as reported by IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker – Final Historical 2019Q3. Total cost of ownership based on printer MSRP, in-box supplies, and highest-capacity replacement OEM supplies to print 234 pages a month over 4 years. Monthly page volume based on internal HP estimates. For details, see keypointintelligence.com/HPNeverstopUS.
2. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Average based on included OEM supplies, ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Additional printed pages require toner reload. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. Compared to majority of in-class monochrome laser printers and MFPs $250 to $300 & €260 to €300 sold in developed markets. HP internal research based on survey of printer manufacturers published in-box yield as of Sept. 28, 2019. Market share as reported by IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker – Final Historical 2019Q2.
3. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Average based on ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
4. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Average based on ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Additional printed pages require toner reload. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
5. Based on internal HP comparison of MSRP/(MRSP equivalent for EMEA region) and cost-per-page of in-class HP LaserJet Pro M15 and HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28 with standard-fill HP 44A/48A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge, as of March 2020. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
6. Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only. Internet access required and must be purchased separately.
7. Environmental footprint includes printer and supplies: raw material extraction and processing, printer manufacturing and transportation as well as electricity, drum and reload kit use and end-of-use. Does not include paper use.
8. HP Neverstop is made with more than 25 percent recycled plastic by weight of plastic.
9. Carbon dioxide equivalent (CO2e) savings of HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw with CTSS technology vs HP LaserJet Pro M15w is based on the average lifetime use of printing 50,000 pages. Peer-reviewed life cycle assessment models commissioned by HP and conducted by thinkstep. Results reviewed by HP internal LCA experts. Analysis completed June 16, 2020.
10. Source of equivalencies: EPA Greenhouse Gas Equivalencies Calculator https://www.epa.gov/energy/greenhouse-gas-equivalencies-calculator with assumptions https://www.epa.gov/energy/greenhouse-gases-equivalencies-calculator-calculations-and-references.