Intex - Inflatable Round Outdoor Above Ground Swimming Pool Set
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Make a splash all summer long with Intex 18 x 4-foot Inflatable Easy Set Pool
Easy setup design is ready for water in as little as 30 minutes, no tools needed
Includes 110 to 120 volt Krystal Clear filter pump with a pump flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour
5,455 gallons, 8 people
- Intex Easy Set Pool
- 110-120V Krystal Clear cartridge filter pump
- Ground cloth
- Pool cover
- Pool ladder
- Product NameInflatable Round Outdoor Above Ground Swimming Pool Set
- Recommended Minimum Age6 years
- Model Number26175EH
- Color CategoryMulti
- Pool StructureInflatable
- PlacementAbove ground
- Product Weight132.2 pounds
- Product Length18 feet
- Product Width18 feet
- Product Height4 feet
- Pump IncludedYes
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts30 Days
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor30 Days
FeaturesEase of Use1 out of 5Quality1 out of 5Value1 out of 5
Rated 1 out of 5 stars
The pump did not help with this pool. It turned super green and gross tried chlorine and everything
FeaturesEase of Use1 out of 5Quality1 out of 5Value1 out of 5No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Brand response from Intex Consumer SupportPosted .
Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the experience you've had with your pump. Please give us the opportunity to resolve this issue. Call our toll-free customer service 1-800-234-6839 for further assistance. We thank you for your feedback, and once again, our apologies for this disappointing experience.
FeaturesEase of Use5 out of 5Quality5 out of 5Value5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
YtPosted .Owned for 1 month when reviewed.
Awesome! Was very excited to get this item :-) hope to get more items form bestbuy in the future!
FeaturesEase of Use5 out of 5Quality5 out of 5Value5 out of 5I would recommend this to a friend
Q: QuestionI ordered this on 4/22/21 and still is says it is "delayed". I have also called BB 800 # 4 times now and they keep saying it's PO has been received by the vendor, but still not shipped. I want to know if anyone else has ordered this and are still waiting
Asked by StoliCat.
- A:Answer Hello. Just ordered mine last night. Did yours show up?
Answered by Dillon
Q: QuestionHow do you drain the pool?
Asked by Mola.
- A:Answer To drain your pool: 1. Check to make sure that the drain plug inside the pool is plugged in place. 2. Remove the cap from the drain valve on the outside pool wall. 3. Attach the female end of the garden hose to the drain connector. 4. Place the other end of the hose in an area where the water can be safely drained away from the house and other nearby structures. 5. Attach the drain connector to the drain valve. NOTE: The drain connector will push the drain plug open inside the pool and water will start to drain immediately. 6. When the water stops draining, start lifting the pool from the side opposite the drain, leading any remaining water to the drain and emptying the pool completely. 7. Disconnect hose and adapter when finished. Please check local regulations for specific directions regarding disposal of swimming pool water. We hope you found this information helpful.
Answered by Intex Consumer Support