Lenovo - 2-in-1 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA Quadro M500M - 256GB Solid State Drive - Black
- Model: 20GQ000BUS
- SKU: 5580087
- Be the first to ask a question.
And for the first time in a mobile workstation, the Lenovo ThinkPad P40 Yoga features Lenovo's innovative Lift 'n Lock keyboard with a frame that automatically rises around the keys when the Yoga device switches into tablet mode, giving users the ability to work in a more comfortable and efficient manner. The machine features tried-and-true ThinkPad reliability for maximum uptime in or out of the office, with long battery life, Mil-SPEC tested construction to ensure uptime under the toughest conditions, and a lightweight design using advanced materials.
- Save $30 or $50 on Printer with Device
- Save $20 on Microsoft Office with Device
- 50% Off Select Mouse with Laptop
- 10% Off Select Speakers with Computer
- 50% Off Keyboard Combo with Computer
- 20% Off External Disc Drive with Device
- $50 Off Dragon Software with Computer
- Save $20 on Adobe Elements with Device
- Save $50 or $100 on 24/7 Support
- Show moreless
Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Learn more ›
The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. IPS technology. LED backlight.
Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core processing performance.
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
Offers four versatile modes — laptop, tablet, tent and stand. Lenovo Transition automatically switches specific applications to full screen when changing from PC to tablet, tent or stand position.
Driven by 2GB dedicated video memory to quickly render high-quality images for videos and games.
Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 3-cell lithium-polymer battery.
Wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the laptop and your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories.
USB 3.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).
Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture.
Supports SD, MultiMediaCard, SDHC and SDXC memory card formats.
Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots.
Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Skype or other popular applications.
Touchpad with scroll and multitouch capability.
Streamlines security settings for quick, typo-free access.
Mini DisplayPort and headphone/microphone combo jack.
Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Core, Atom, Ultrabook, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- PCMagRating, 3.5 out of 5Lenovo ThinkPad P40 YogaThe Lenovo ThinkPad P40 Yoga is a well-made 2-in-1 mobile workstation, with a nice display, good performance, and useful extras. The convertible design isn't a huge selling point for this category, but its portability and touch screen may proveFull Review
- MobileTechReviewRating, 3.5 out of 5Lenovo ThinkPad P40 YogaThe Lenovo ThinkPad P40, a rare 2-in-1 convertible 14" mobile workstation. The ThinkPad P40 is largely a rebadged ThinkPad Yoga 460 (or ThinkPad Yoga 14, as it's still called in Best Buy stores). It adds NVIDIA Quadro M500M 2GB DDR5 dedicatedFull Review
- NotebookReview.comRating, 3.5 out of 5Lenovo ThinkPad P40 Yoga Review: 2-in-1 WorkstationIf you're tired of that oversized mobile workstation at your office then Lenovo might have just what you need in the ThinkPad P40 Yoga. This 2-in-1 combines the flexibility of a tablet with workstation performance.Full Review
- NotebookcheckRating, 3.9 out of 5Lenovo ThinkPad P40 Yoga 20GQ-000EUS Workstation ReviewOn-the-go workstation. Versatility is the name of the game as the P40 Yoga targets light workstation users with touchscreen features and a dedicated Quadrio GPU. For a starting price of $1500 USD, however, we were expecting a bit more in terms ofFull Review
- Laptop MagRating, 3.5 out of 5Lenovo ThinkPad P40 YogaIf you need a laptop that can handle serious 3D modeling, CAD work or other demanding professional graphics tasks, you'll want a mobile workstation with discrete Nvidia Quadro graphics. Normally, choosing a mobile workstation means carrying aFull Review
- NotebookcheckRating, 3.9 out of 5Lenovo ThinkPad P40 Yoga Workstation ReviewFlexible workstation. Lenovo wants to establish the flexibility of the Yoga series in the workstation range with the new ThinkPad P40 Yoga. We basically get a ThinkPad Yoga 460 with a dedicated GPU, but the test model reveals some drawbacks.Full Review
- ThinkPad P40 Yoga is Lenovo's Smallest and Most Flexible Mobile Workstation YetEarlier this year, Lenovo released two high-powered mobile workstations, the ThinkPad P50 and P70, for professionals in need of more powerful mobile GPUs on their laptops. Those machines were powered by Intel Xeon processors and NVIDIA QuadroFull Review