Lenovo - ThinkPad Yoga 260 2-in-1 12.5" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 192GB Solid State Drive - Midnight black
- Model: 20FD002DUS
- SKU: 5304416
- 1 Questions, 2 Answers
- $29.99 Anti-Malware with Select Purchase
- Save $50 on Select Office with Device
- Save $20 on Microsoft Office with Device
- Save $30 or $50 on Printer with Device
- Save $20 on Adobe Elements with Device
- 50% Off Keyboard Combo with Computer
- $64.99 Select Media Software with Device
- 50% Off Select Mouse with Laptop
- 10% Off Select Speakers with Computer
- 20% Off External Disc Drive with Device
- $50 Off Dragon Software with Computer
- Save $50 or $100 on 24/7 Support
- Show moreless
Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Learn more ›
Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. IPS technology. LED backlight.
Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, four-way processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
Offers four versatile modes — laptop, tablet, tent and stand. Lenovo Transition automatically switches specific applications to full screen when changing from PC to tablet, tent or stand position.
On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
Dolby® Home Theater v4 provides immersive audio and maximizes volume output without distortion.
Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 4-cell lithium-polymer battery.
Wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the laptop and your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories.
USB 3.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).
Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture.
Supports microSDXC UHS memory card formats.
Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots.
Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Skype or other popular applications.
Touchpad with scroll and multitouch capability.
Streamlines security settings for quick, typo-free access.
Mini DisplayPort and headphone/microphone combo jack.
Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Core, Atom, Ultrabook, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 Review: Business-class FlexibilityThis 2-in-1 manages to deliver the durability and ports that businesses need while also keeping the travel weight as light as possible for employees. Keep reading to find out if this convertible Ultrabook is as good as it looks.Full Review