The Joby tripod is great, the LowePro bag not so much.
I got this for $40, mainly for the tripod (which retails for $50-60 alone). The bag won't get much use.
- Easy to adjust on uneven terrain (rocks, tree roots, etc.)
- Can wrap around objects like railings
- Easily supports weight of mid-size DSLR/mirrorless with a medium sized zoom. It may have trouble supporting longer tele-zooms
- Only about 1.5 feet high. Would be nice for Joby to make a hybrid gorilla/standard retractable tripod with a bit more height.
- Many compartments: 1 zipped main, 2 open sides (for small 16oz bottles, sunglasses, etc), 1 open back (for brochures, etc) 1 zipped front (for cables, pens, etc) and one mesh zip on the underside of the main flap (for lens filters, microfiber cloth, etc)
- TRIPOD DOESN'T FIT IN THE BAG! The bag is deep, seemingly made for long zoom lenses, but not deep enough for the tripod! Plus, you'll have to stack smaller primes to be efficient.
- Not enough space for a tablet. My iPad Mini doesn't fit comfortably, it causes the top flap to bulge when zipped.