What is the Best Buy Influencer Network?
For almost 10 years, the Best Buy Influencer Network has been partnering with influencers and our brand partners to showcase the innovative technology offered by Best Buy.
The unprecedented pause caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has given us the opportunity to re-envision, rejuvenate, and refresh our Influencer Network Platform, which will re-launch in Fall 2021.
If you’re not already part of the Best Buy Influencer Network, please sign up below. When we re-launch in Fall 2021, you will be the first to know.
How does the program work?
As part of our Best Buy Influencer Network, you will be notified when new projects are available, starting Fall 2021. You may apply to participate on any open project, and, if selected by the Best Buy project team, you will be a Best Buy influencer for that project.
What are the requirements, if I am selected for a project?
- Complete IRS Form W-9.
- Every influencer selected to participate must agree to the contract provided at the time of the project acceptance.
- Write a thoughtful, thorough and honest review and publish on your site and your social media outlets.
- Provide accurate product specifications, requirements, benefits, limitations, etc.
- Provide the basis or substantiation for any claim you independently make about the product you review.
- Complete and publish the post(s) by the communicated deadline in order to receive compensation.
- Include the provided disclaimer in your post, “The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card or check, and/or received the reviewed product at a reduced price or for free.” The disclaimer must be embedded into any relevant video content related to your post.
- Include the coupon/offer related to the post (if applicable).
- Submit your final completed post to the Best Buy Influencer Network website on or before the project due date.
What type of compensation do you offer?
If you are chosen for an influencer project, compensation may be offered in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card OR the product/service you are selected to test for the project. Compensation for each project is listed in the project criteria so you can determine if it’s the right fit for you before you apply.