Ratings & Reviews
- 1080p HS resolution provides dazzling, unparalleled picture quality,
- Lossless audio delivers the purest digital sound available.
- Smart menu technology floats on-screen during playback so you never leave the film.
- Special Features:
- Audio commentary by director Joel Schumacher
- Theatricla trailer in high definition
One man's life is thrown into turmoil by picking up a telephone in this claustrophobic thriller. Stu Shepard (Colin Farrell) is a brash, cynical, and self-centered public relations man who juggles a busy career with both a wife, Kelly (Radha Mitchell), and a mistress, Pamela (Katie Holmes). Stu steps into a phone booth on a busy New York street to make a call to Pamela without Kelly being the wiser, but as soon as Stu hangs up, the phone begins to ring. Curious, Stu picks it up -- and a stranger on the other end (voice of Kiefer Sutherland) informs him that if he hangs up the phone, he'll be shot. The red dot of an infrared rifle scope convinces Stu that the caller means business, and when another man tries to make his way into the booth, he's shot mere inches from Stu, calling the attention of the police. Captain Ramey (Forest Whitaker) naturally assumes that Stu was the killer, as Stu struggles to find a way to convince the police of what's happening before more lives are lost, without leaving the booth and putting his own life on the line. At one time proposed as a vehicle for Jim Carrey, Phone Booth was directed by Joel Schumacher, from a screenplay by exploitation icon Larry Cohen. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Colin Farrell - Stuart Shepard
- Kiefer Sutherland - The Caller
- Forest Whitaker - Captain Ramey
- Radha Mitchell - Kelly Shepard
- Katie Holmes - Pamela McFadden