Play Xbox games on your mobile phone or tablet from the cloud with the comfort and features of the MOGA XP5-X Plus Bluetooth Controller. Also play your favorite controller enabled Android mobile games with ease. Extend your gaming sessions at home or on the go with a built in Power Bank, detachable gaming clip, and the flexibility to play wired* or wireless. This versatile wireless controller also optimizes your gameplay with the ability to map two additional buttons on the fly to gain a competitive edge. XP5-X Plus is prepared for the wave of triple A gaming now available for your Android phone, tablet, or PC.
• Control your compatible Xbox Games from the cloud on Mobile
• Play controller enabled games on Android and PC
• Enjoy the precision of controller inputs for mobile gameplay vs. touchscreen
• Charge your phone while you play or between sessions with integrated Power Bank
• Gain a competitive advantage with two mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons
• Detachable phone clip with adjustable arm fits devices up to 79mm (3.12”) wide
• Connect to your Android phone/tablet or laptop/PC via Bluetooth wireless or USB wired mode*
• Ergonomic design with standard button layout for comfort and familiarity
• Ensure firm control and grip via precision-tuned analog thumbsticks
• Get a solid handle on the action with comfortable injected rubber grips on back
A:AnswerNo sadly it will not. One of my main reasons for purchasing besides Xbox Game Pass. I assume it because COD Mobile only registered for Xbox and PS4 controllers and this one shows up as the MOGA of course. I have reached out to the devs to consider adding more controllers/gamepads.
A:AnswerAw yes this is the one that has been stumping everyone but the answer is in the manual. This controller actually has 2 input mode direct input and xinput. Adroid usually uses direct input, while for gaming Windows like to use Xinput. For it to work on your PC you need to hold down the 2 smaller buttons (the start and select or start and back button people call them different things) near the xbox logo button. It's the 2 buttons you use to enter menus in xbox games. Hold them down for 3 seconds or until you see the xbox logo flash. It will then be in Xinput mode and work on PC. By default it's in direct input mode
A:AnswerI believe what you are referring to is the xbox game streaming app. In order to stream games to your phone without an xbox you need to have an xbox gamepass ultimate subscription. If you have any xbox one or xbox series type consoles you can stream a game from that to your phone