Questions & Answers
- QuestionI just bought Acer T232hl along with a new HP Envy 750-514. I am having issues with the monitor not receiving a signal (sometimes it works and other times it will stop and go black). I have tried adjusting the hdmi cables on both. Is the monitor bad? (2 Answers)Answers
If you don't have a couple of extra hdmi cables, check with a friend or coworker to borrow a couple and see if that clears the issue (which would indicate new cables are needed due to a potential short in the cable or cables).
- QuestionI have a non touch screen HP Elite Book 850 with Windows 10. Could I add this monitor on as a second monitor and would the touch screen work with this set up? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this be used with an Acer Aspire R7 laptop? My touchscreen has a large black line running vertically, which makes it difficult to use. A Best Buy employee told me that getting another monitor would not work, but I don't know why. Any suggestions? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use this monitor in portrait mode? If so, do I need a separate stand? (3 Answers)Answers
Assuming you buy a generic wall mount kit, you can always set this up as portrait. Now if you use Windows then you can right click on the desktop and select "Display Settings" where you can change the orientation of the display from Landscape to Portrait and vice-versa.
- QuestionIs it supported by win 7 and win 8.1 (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionis there anyone who has detached the stand and clear plastic base and would like to sell those parts? i threw mine away. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionMy HP Envy Laptop only has HDMI ports. Will the touch screen feature work? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill the touch screen feature on this monitor work with Apple TV.? Currently use my Apple TV to monitor my outdoor nest security cameras and have it hooked up to a small HD TV and it works but it obviously has no touch screen capability. (1 Answer)
- Questionwill it work with microsoft surface book ? mini display port (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhy VGA ? WHy not DVI? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions