Questions & Answers
Questioncan you use this with a laptopi want to transfer the view of my laptop monitor onto my television wireless.
- Answer Yes you can. As long as your PC has an HDMI out and your TV has HDMI input you are good to go.
I would recommend:
QuestionCan I use this with a cable box?I have a room with a cable outlet across the hall from a room with a TV. Will this product alleviate the need to physically wire the room with the TV. I would prefer a wireless HDMI connection between the cable box and the TV.
- Answer The cable box would need to be able to transmit wirelessly to the wireless HDMI cord.
QuestionCan this be used with a projector?we want to put a projector outside and watch sports games in the summer. Would this work with a projector outside??
- Answer Yes.....just avoid interference causing devices in the signal path like AC/kitchens, etc...however, is your SIGNAL source indoors????
- Answer probably not I was trying to use it on the same floor but it had to travel through several walls and the result was not watchable. Its really the sound interference that is most annoying. I could deal with some interference and occasional flipping on the picture but the interference on the sound was really unaceptable
QuestionDoes this work with the Roku 3?I returned a perfectly good Roku 3 because I still had my old Wireless TERK transmitter plugged in and am guessing it interfered with the Roku 3 remote which is why I could not get past the setup screen. Will the MyWireless have the same issue? Maybe since this is for HD and the TERK was not that is the difference?
- Answer My roku 3 works fine with the TV2 version, I also have my Dish network and Blueray player hooked up with a hdmi switch.
Question"IR and USB back-channels" meaning? Also, dimensions of units.What does "IR and USB back-channels" mean in terms of the remote sending controlling signals to the source device? How does an IR signal go through floors and walls? Also, what are the units' dimensions and weight? Can the units be velcro'd to the back of the HDTV?
QuestionShippingDo u ship to Australia? How much for an extra receiver? All the currency u quotes here are in US dollars?
- Answer Hello Danny, Your best bet is to find out if this product is sold in Australia then purchase over there. Option two is to find someone you know well on this side send them the money. They can buy it for you then ship it to you. Option 3 call the Best Buy 1 800 number and ask...