Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $379.99
The previous price was $449.99
QuestionDoes this monitor NEED a Pc.
- Answer No, you don't NEED a PC to use this monitor, but the high refresh rate would go to waste if you're using a console which is the main selling point of this monitor. You'd be better off buying a 60hz monitor which would probably save you some money or buying a nice TV.
QuestionOk so I have a Xbox one s and I saw that someone said that the Xbox only needs 60hz but this monitor has 240hz I’m confused and don’t know what this means, also does this have a hdmi plug in.
- Answer This is a 240hz which is refresh rate. It will go up to 240 hz. I’m not a console gamer, but I own this monitor. It does have hdmi input. It Also has Display input. Most normal monitors are only 60-75 hz. For pc gaming refresh rates matter for smoothness. There’s no need to be worried about the refresh rate working. The monitor will utilize what it’s given up to 240hz. The only way to get the max refresh rate out of this monitor is to turn on extreme mode in the monitor settings. Which is done by the control panel on the monitor. If the Xbox can utilize faster refresh rates. Again I don’t play games on consoles. Plenty more cheaper options for 60hz monitors if you want a cheaper route. This monitor is also only 1080p not 4K.
- Answer It works perfectly with a console, I have a PS4 pro and XBox1 , it has to many futures that you can take advantage, example game modes ,response time, USB Port etc etc
- Answer You will need an HDMI or a DisplayPort to connect this monitor with the system.
QuestionGot a intel nuc with the i7 generation 8 with the AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL , will it be waste ? to buy the Lamborgini of Monitors? is it a match ? This or the MSI optix 32c witch is $250 vs $500 Alienware ......
- Answer Unless you are tight on money you should buy this Monitor. You will be happy you did after 1 hr of using it.
QuestionI bought a flight simulator. would a cheaper monitor do it justice. I need a 32 inch monitor that can be connected to a stand and two 23 inch (about) monitors
- Answer You need to answer the question: what type of PC do you have? If you have an old PC this monitor will not jump up to 240 Hz since the driver will not work. Chromebooks don't really have the right drivers. WIndows 10+ do.
- Answer Hello! Yes. You can use the HDMI port on your AppleTV to use this monitor instead a traditional television.
- Answer no u can hook ur xbox up via HDMI but keep in mind that it does not have integrated speakers but u can hook speakers up to it.
Questiondo I need a pc to play games like rainbow six siege on this monitor? how much storage does it have?
- Answer Hello! Yes. You will need a device connected to this monitor to use any content. I recommend reviewing the device specifications for Rainbow Six Siege and any other games on the manufacturer's website to find out the device requirements before purchasing a laptop or desktop unit.
QuestionDoes anyone know why when I change the response time on the monitor to Extreme I get video issues? When it is turned on, it looks like blurring when the image moves, image look crisp still but when there is motion behind it looks like a halo blur effect.
- Answer We recommend you to reach out to the Dell technical support team. They will diagnose the issue and assist you to sort this out.
QuestionIs this monitor compatible with Mac OS? If it is what would I need to connect it to a MacBook?
- Answer This monitor will work with MacOS. You could connect this monitor to a MacBook through a HDMI or a DisplayPort connector.
- Answer It definitely is, I use it with my MacBook Pro. Most MacBooks, especially the newer ones, do not have an HDMI port built in. Because of so, you will need an adapter most likely that bridges your computer port with an HDMI port. I don’t believe though that it is possible to wirelessly connect to this display.
QuestionWhat is the height range on this monitor, it lists height as 22 inches if lowered would I be able to fit it under a 19 inch shelf?
- Answer I recommend that you get a monitor arm on Amazon if you can find one because it will be difficult fitting that under a shelf it’s really bulky.
QuestionJust purchased this monitor, but I'm having an issue with the DP cable input. When I power on the PC the monitor seems to work fine (PC image pops up) but as soon as that image goes away for windows sign in, it just remains as a black screen. Any help?
- Answer Sorry for the inconvenience. Dell technical support team is the best to diagnose the issue and get it sorted. They are available 24/7 on their Facebook page or Twitter(@Dellcares). Please reach out to them.
- Answer Yes it will
QuestionI bought this monitor and received it in the mail today. When I plugged it in, the screen is completely black, but the blue light is on and the back illuminates. I can't see a menu on the screen. Did I buy a dud or do I need to do something else?
- Answer Please reach out to Dell support team through Twitter (@Dellcares) to diagnose the issue and get it sorted. If the monitor is detected defective by Dell, do work with Best Buy support team for the best option to resolve this situation.