Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $99.99
The previous price was $149.99
QuestionCan this connect to my smart TV via an HDMI cable so I can stream a show on the TV? Does it's OS support RAVE software so I can watch movies with friends online?
- Answer Hello Wayne, you can get an HDMI adapter to connect your Amazon Fire Tablet to your TV. Unfortunately Rave is not currently supported on the Amazon Fire OS. Have a great day!
- Answer Hello! Before you mirror the screen of your Fire tablet, make sure your TV or media streaming device is turned on and discoverable. "Discoverable" means that your Fire tablet can identify and connect to your device wirelessly. If you're not sure how to make your TV or media streaming device discoverable, refer to the user guide that came with the device. Note: If your TV or media streaming device is not compatible, you can use anHDMI adapter cable to plug into your TV. From your Fire tablet, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings. Tap Display & Sounds, and then tap Display Mirroring. Tap the name of your TV or media streaming device. This initial connection may take up to 20 seconds. To stop displaying the screen, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Stop Mirroring.
- Answer Hi Chris! Currently, the JRNY, and Peloton apps are available on the Fire App store. However, the Zwift app is not. Hope this helps, enjoy your day!
- Answer Hello GOTAQUESTION! Great name! Currently the Fire HD 10 utilizes the Amazon Appstore to download apps and games to the device. While there are many apps available that are also available on the Apple AppStore for Apple devices, not all games and apps are compatible or available with both Amazon and Apple. I hope this answers your question and that you have a fantastic day!
- Answer Hello, The newest Fire HD 10 Tablet is the 11th generation version. This years edition adds wireless charging for the "plus" model, a new front camera location, and slimmer side bezels, with a more symmetrical design and so much more!! I hope this helps, have a great day!
QuestionThis is cheaper than the the fire kids 10. So I may go this route . Anyone download minecraft or YouTube kids?
- Answer Yep! We have both and they both work great.
- Answer Amazon has some durable cases. Just search up protective cases for the tablet.
QuestionCan you download different games
- Answer Hello Cynthia! Yes, different Games and apps can be downloaded to your Fire Tablet. You can download games and apps and use them on the go by following these steps: 1. Select Games & Apps or open the Apps or Games app. 2. Select an app from your Library to download it or search for a new app in the Store. Have a great day!
- Answer No HDMI port.
QuestionIs there a way to connect an HDMI cable to this so the video of the tablet can be displayed on a TV or an external monitor? If it uses the USB-C for video, does it use it for charging too?
- Answer this is not a tablet, it doesn't have a usb port. The answer is no. Perhaps what you could try is to connect wirelessly to the TV
- Answer It connects to the WiFi locations we’ve used. Sometimes may lag a bit depends on where you are.
- Answer Hi Dana! When you purchase a new or Certified Refurbished Device , we warrant the Device against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use for one year from the date of original retail purchase. Thanks for your question, have a great day!
- Answer I use stylus...works great....