Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill it work with netgear routers (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have a Verizon iPhone and cell Signal isn't strong . Sometimes it's hard even sending a text out or doing a call. Would this be of any benefit to boost signal for calls and text ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI am camping at a park where I currently get poor signal. Will this help with my signal in my RV? I am about 100' away from the access point. (1 Answer)
- Questioni have a 9,500 sq ft home will it extend to my whole house since it says 15,000 sq ft range (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill the Athena-ex Ac2600 wi-fi range Extender work with a asus router to extend the wifi signal (3 Answers)Answers
This unit is designed to be universal. If other wifi devices connect to your router without difficulty, then so will this unit. It simply repeats what is sent. The speed will be slower than a direct connection, but in most cases that's not a big issue unless you intend to transfer large files on a regular basis.
- Questionwill this device connect back to the router by a CAT cable? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes it work for TV wifi? (4 Answers)Answers
You can either set the unit near the TV and connect it directly via it's wired ports or you can connect through it wirelessly. Some devices require you set a static IP, but there are instructions and plenty of online help available. I've attached a remote wired webcam to it and it works great. I can't imagine that this would be any different.
- QuestionCamplink is the provider of wireless Internet RV parks. Signal strength is below acceptable. Can I use RE2600M Range Extender with MU-MIMO to connect to the Camplink system, amplify the signal and allow the use of four (4) or more devices? (1 Answer)Answers
Yes, you have to utilize the web interface like most repeaters but it won't solve your signal issue if it is in the same location as your devices. You will need a mid way solution and this product is not suited for outdoor use.
- Questiondoes it work outside and can I mount on the wall? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions