Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $150.99
- Answer Yes, we did. Just ran one line into the house then added the splitter. We have two TV's on ours.
- Answer Due to location, where I live now, I'm able to tune between 23 to 26 TV stations including VHF and UHF.
- Answer Yes, the better without to many trees around
QuestionCan you tell me the actual dimensions of this antenna fully assembled? And could it be portable enough to carry in an RV?
- Answer Here are the assembled dimensions of the DB8e from our website ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 50"L x 37.5"W x 6"D WEIGHT: 12 lbs If you loosen a few wingnuts, the antenna can be reduced to about 1/3 of the assembled size. The DB8e should be portable enough in that configuration. Feel free to contact our Technical Support team for more support. You can reach them either on the phone @ 877-825-5572 or fill out a form submission here https://www.antennasdirect.com/customer-service.html. Thanks for your time!
QuestionCould this work in Trinidad and tobago and will you be able to view cable without internet connection
- Answer Greetings from Antennas Direct, yes our antenna work all over the world where their are free to air broadcast stations. You do not need internet with an TV antenna.
- Answer Greeting from Antennas Direct, you do need to purchase separately a mast and coaxial cable. In most rural areas, various sizes of a mast are needed to get the antenna elevated to receive the more TV channels. If you need any assistance, call us toll-free at 877-825-5572. We available 7 days a week.
QuestionDoes this antenna have to be adjusted by hand? Am 67 and climbing to my roof would be a deal breaker. Or once installed it is good? And where would I look for s person to install?
- Answer Typically, the DB8e is a set and forget type installation where once you have the antenna receiving the best signal, turning is not necessary unless a change occurs in the signal. We have a list of installers here https://www.antennasdirect.com/antenna-installers.html or Best Buy has the Geek Squad that does installation for some products. I also recommend checking yellowpages.com. Feel free to contact our Technical Support team for more support. You can reach them either on the phone @ 877-825-5572 or fill out a form submission here https://www.antennasdirect.com/customer-service.html. Thanks for your time!
- Answer Check out our transmitter locater to see all the available channels in your area https://www.antennasdirect.com/transmitter-locator.html. For your location, we show you could be receiving more than 70 TV stations for FREE with an antenna.
QuestionI live abour 45 miles from the nearest signal, i live down in a vally, as of right now, we get 1 channel. Was wondering if this obe would be any better? We have a small cheap antenna at the moment
- Answer Call the Connection Crew at 1-877-825-5572 toll free in the USA and let us evaluate your exact location to provide helpful tips on receiving the best TV reception for your area and help you choose the right antenna. Thank you for your time.
QuestionHello there, I live in Palm Springs or 20 miles east of Palm Springs California. I am wondering if you have any reviews of people from my area regarding how many channels They get with this antenna? over 100 miles from Los Angeles in the Coachella valley
- Answer Call the Connection Crew at 1-877-825-5572 toll free in the USA and let us evaluate your exact location using your home address, so we can help you choose the right antenna. Every situation is different based on where you live from the broadcast towers. We will also provide helpful tips on receiving the best TV reception for your area. Thank you for your time.
QuestionI need one VHF signal northwest, one UHF north & another northeast, for a total of 3 directions needed. Appears this product has 4 antennas that can each be pointed and held in 4 different directions ( which would be great ). Am I correct ? Thanks.
- Answer Only 2 directions.
QuestionAnyone in Salem Or. using this antenna? I've bought 2 of the cheaper models and converter box lasts only a few months. It appears I do not need a converter with the new t.v. so am hopeful this antenna will work well in my area.
- Answer Call the Connection Crew at 1-877-825-5572 toll free in the USA. We can evaluate your exact location to provide helpful tips on receiving the best reception for your area. You can also check out antennapoint.com or download the app to locate the broadcast towers in your area. Thank you for your time.
QuestionI currently have cable TV, Internet and phone service through Charter in SE Michigan. I'd like to keep the Internet feed and switch to an antenna for my TV. Can I use the same connections with a splitter to hook up my new antenna?
- Answer My husband says he has never heard of it being done that way. He wouldn't recommend it.
- Answer This antenna does not include a mounting pole.
QuestionI live in St. Louis Missouri which Antenna will work better in my area the Model: DB8-E SKU 7511001 or the Model: C4-V-CJM SKU 6761173
- Answer In order to answer this question, more in depth analysis is necessary. So that a radar plot can be performed and the right antenna can be recommended, please contact our Technical Support team at your earliest convenience. You can reach them either on the phone @ 877-825-5572 or online with our Live Chat option. Thanks for your time!