QuestionDoes this cord specially work on the iPad Pro 12.9 4th generation? Trying desperately to find a longer cord for my iPad.
- Answer Yes.... and from what I’ve found combined with the charging cube it charges faster.
- Answer As a charging cable, this will not work to charge an iPhone 7. In order to charge an iPhone 7 using a USB-C charging block, you would need to have a lightning connector on one end...USB-C to lightning connector cable. Hope that helps! :)
- Answer Yes, the cable will fit into both the Galaxy S8 and the Nintendo switch. The question is more of the other end that you are plugging into. You will need to look at the output information on the power adapter to see that it matches the needs of the device in question. The Nintendo Switch in order to get full capability out of it needs 15 VDC at 2.6 Amps which comes out to 39 Watts. The Galaxy S8 needs 5 VDC to charge and the amperage will affect how fast your device charges. I.E. the Samsung Fast Charge adapter that comes in the box can output 15 Watts, which would equate to 5 VDC at 3.0 Amps, to allow you to charge your phone in a little over an hour, however if you plug into a cheaper adapter such as the generic ones sold at most stores and gas stations which only outputs 5 Watts, 5 VDC at around 1.0 Amps, you will notice your phone charges a lot slower. So to sum up, yes this cable is capable of charging your phone and Switch as long as the power supply is also capable.
- Answer Yes it is!
- Answer no. This cable has a USB-C male connector at both sides. You would need a USB-C to USB-A cable.
QuestionIs this compatible for the newest Macbook Air and the iphone 6s? The phone has been disabled so I need a cable to connect to the macbook air.
- Answer it is but you will also need to purchase an apple usb adapter
I would recommend:
- Answer This charging cable works fine, but it’s too long and very thick and not as easy to handle
- Answer All sights I have found that mention data transfer rates for this cable state USB 2.0 speeds (480mbps) so I am thinking not the best cable for Oculus Link. If I connect Quest 2 to PC with USB 2.0 cable the status on the Oculus PC software shows orange - if I use a 3.0 or faster cable it shows green.
- Answer If you purchase the 2meter usb c cable , that’s one perfectly compatible for any MacBook Pro.
- Answer Yes, this is the same cable that came with your MacBook Pro-13. It's just twice as long. If the longer length isn't what you want, Apple has the original length, too.
- Answer It only works with the C port. Your 2016 MacBook Pro might have the lightening version.
QuestionI have the new iPad Pro 11 2nd generation. Will this cord work with the new charger and iPad
- Answer Yes it most definitely will work.
- Answer No. This item cord is not compatible with iPad 7th generation and iPhone Xr.