Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $199.99
- Answer Yes, you can by logging in with your appleID and ID password ... Hope this helped
QuestionDoes the iPod touch have a web browser? I would like to purchase one for my child as long as I know that she wouldn't have web access
- Answer "While you can install browsers from the App Store, the web browser that comes built into every iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad is Safari." Be advised it requires WI-FI to have web access.
QuestionCan you use the device to communicate with android users or is it just apple...... and do you have to have data plan to use it
- Answer You do not need a data plan and yes you can communicate with pretty much everyone via WiFi.
- Answer no. you cannot upgrade memory. you'd have to buy a whole new device.
Questioni currently have an apple music account, can i listen to my downloaded music and or any music i currently stream on my i phone on the ipod touch without a wifi connection
- Answer If it is a streaming app like IHeart Radio you will need a wifi connection to listen to the songs. All streaming apps require a connection to listen to songs. IF you buy songs from Apple Itunes store then Wifi is not required because you have 'downloaded' the music onto your device. Downloaded music is stored on the internal storage of your device.
- Answer The Ipod paired with a pair of Bose wireless headphones no problem. Any should work as long as they have built in blue tooth and dont require a wireless receiver or usb dongle.
QuestionDoes this device have a built-in speaker that allows you to hear music without headphones or a Bluetooth speaker
- Answer Yes, it has a a built-in speaker that allows you to hear music without headphones.
QuestionWhat is the IOS for this model? I have itouch now; but it has a very early ios which keeps me from doing a lot of things.
- Answer The 7th Gen ipod supports the current iOS version 14. You should be able to install all current support apps.
QuestionCan i download my cds to itunes then transfer to i pod touch then play through car had ipod classic wheel worked well for 10 years. Quit now i miss my 3000 songs in car.
- Answer not sure just got mine. the 'cloud' songs downloaded right away. i am still trying to figure out how to get rest of my library over. many articles on internet with steps.
- Answer Yes. Make sure your old IPOD is backed up first. After you set up your new IPOD, you can transfer your music over by selecting your backup. This is done through ITUNES or Apple Music APP. If you have your music in ICLOUD, when you set up your new IPOD, everything will automatically transfer over.