Questions & Answers
- 6S 64GB GRAY-RB
Your price for this item is $129.99
- Answer The phone came with dents but no cracks. My phone was locked however, would not recommend.
- Answer This phone will work with any GSM network.
- Answer This phone comes with a USB cable, power adapter, and Apple EarPods
QuestionWill this phone work on AT&T?
- Answer Yes, it will work on AT&T. I know, because we have Cricket, which is owned by AT&T & completely the same only it's much cheaper & requires no contract. $80 for 2 unlimited voice, text & data phone lines. Just a little tidbit of info regarding another option for the exact same service.
- Answer Yes, you can be used on any cell phone service company.
- Answer It was released in 2015.
QuestionHi, I wonder if the cell phone comes inside the box with the charger, headphones, manual and etc ...
- Answer I’m got my phone last February and so far I’m happy with it. It comes with a charger not an Apple brand and cards from the technician instruction of what to do if there’s a trouble in you factory reset phone. No manual , no headphone just two items iPhone and charger
- Answer This phone dopes not come with AirPods but it does come with earbuds and a charger.
- Answer Pretty sure unlocked means it will work withbany carrier. I purchased for AT&T.
- Answer Yes, it will work with T-Mobile.
- Answer 100% Original usually shipped from the Apple store Yes it is a Pre-used phone
- Answer Yes, it will work in the Philippines as long as it is used with a GSM compatible sim.
- Answer It's ok & depends on how you use it daily. If it's a few short phone calls and checking emails throughout the day it will easily last approx 10-12 hours I always try to carry a spare external battery in my backpack just in case I can't find an outlet if you watch videos then it drains battery faster...